All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. * MarkLand * 4096 sqm and 512 sqm Flat Grass Plots for Rent or for Sale in Snallygaster * 1406 and 175 prims * Full Land Rights Included. Nice, flat, grass plots of land. You can buy or rent, the choice is yours. There's a rent box in the corner of each plot, or you can buy them through their 'About land' windows. You don't need to be a Premium member to rent them, free members are welcome. Come and see them now: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Snallygaster/224/33/59 4096 sqm 1406 prims http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Snallygaster/16/8/74 512 sqm 175 prims * MarkLand * Second Life Land Sales and Land Rentals MarkLand offers excellent customer service and support to ensure that you have the best possible experience with your land, and is dedicated to helping you with any questions or concerns you may have. MarkLand has been working with Second Life land for over ten years and currently has land ranging from TINY 16 sqm parcels to 8192 sqm. Whether you're looking for a small parcel for a cozy home or a larger one for a commercial business, MarkLand has something for you. There's always a nice selection of land in various sizes and prices available for SALE or RENT, including some great roadside parcels. Residential, Commercial, Skyboxes, GTFO, Drivers of SL, Furries, Aura, DFS, Farms and Breedables welcome. With competitive pricing and a range of terrains, our land is perfect for anyone looking to make the most of their Second Life experience. So when you're in the market for land, be sure to check out MarkLand. We're confident that you'll find the perfect piece of land for your needs. Go to the MarkLand office: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Demorgan/236/147/50 for the latest list of available land. It's updated every day.
  3. Hello, I am seeking an individual capable of creating specifically food and beverages. I am the owner of a craft beer brewery in Second Life so most of the products will be related to beer as well as other drinks. If available, please send me a message including examples of your work. Thank you! 🙂
  4. im sorry but i'm not hearing a song in the first 15 seconds. You could also maybe comment on Novata's video and she'd be able to tell you what it is.
  5. I try to be polite when on other people's property, I even return my shopping carts at Walmart 😋 (I even return items where they belong, when I decide I don't want them)
  6. And that's a very short-sighted approach. I, also, couldn't care less about G rated content, it's probably been years since I've visited any G rated region aside of an odd store with such rating. And I would be totally fine if they closed every single G rated region (2487 as of this week, 917 of which are private estates, the rest owned by LL) and forbid children avatars completely. But it would affect general health of the platform. And cutting adult content would pretty much mean a very fast and painful death of SL, because unlike G-rated regions, which are very few, adult ones are very popular. Out of 18.2k private regions, 7.8k are adult. Sure, some would find workarounds after converting to M rated regions, but a lot would quit, which would affect creators who make adult things, and that's pretty much how you kill the platform. That said, the sky was indeed falling when Tillia happened a few years ago, and that investment company took over LL, and now it's falling again. Usual few people shout it every single time, and over lesser things. I'm not going to say that it'll be good for SL, just like previous few things weren't, but it's likely nothing/not much is going to be changing either.
  7. It's nice that you don't have a sense of entitlement!
  8. Drat! I can't find that one on this side of the Atlantic, but here's Harry James on the trumpet with Buddy Rich on drums: Harry James and Buddy Rich "Sing, Sing, Sing" 1957 Or, even better Gene Krupa "Sing, Sing, Sing" on The Ed Sullivan Show on June 26, 1960
  9. * MarkLand * 1536 sqm Snowy Winter Land or SALE or RENT in Eldora * 527 prims * MarkLand is offering this nice flat and regularly shaped, winter snow plot for sale or rent, in the continent of Sansara. It has a capacity of 527 prims and full land rights are included. You can either buy it through the 'About land' window or rent it by paying the rent box that is in the corner. Premium membership is not necessary for renting, free members are welcome. Come and see it now: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Eldora/75/201/111 1536 sqm 527 prims * MarkLand * Second Life Land Sales and Land Rentals MarkLand has been in the Second Life land business for over ten years and offers excellent customer service and support. We have a wide range of land options available for sale or rent, currently from TINY 16 sqm parcels to 8192 sqm, including some great roadside parcels. Whether you're looking for a small residential parcel or a larger one for a commercial business, MarkLand has something for you, with competitive pricing and a variety of terrains to enhance your Second Life experience. Residential, Commercial, Skyboxes, GTFO, Drivers of SL, Furries, Aura, DFS, Farms and Breedables welcome. Whenever you're in the market for land, be sure to check out MarkLand. We're confident that you'll find the perfect piece of land for your needs. Visit the MarkLand office: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Demorgan/236/147/50 for the latest list of available land, which is updated daily.
  10. Sorry this is a few days late. I only found it today.
  11. This reminds me of elementary school, way back when you could get a slap upside the head by your educators in the US.. 🤔 ¬_¬ shhhh.... it's around the corner. 🕶️ They'll never get me! /me runs for the hills As a side note, it really doesn't bother me that there are some words censored here, or when my posts are modified. In the grand scheme of things, I just find it curious. On other social sites, I always find it is kind of weird how far out of the way people will go to get past them, kind of like the entire "Shhh, it's around the corner" where it is seen somehow as rebellious by them, by sticking it to 'da man! Entire secret words have been created by others, and when I do read people's comments on other sites I am finding it harder to keep up with the evolution of language to bypass the moderation and find like minded individuals. We humans are weird.
  12. Community: Event 🌴RIDE OUT QUARTER MILE 7 PM SLT Time: TUES, 4.23.24 7 PM slt Duration: 1 hour Location: Start Click Here - Start TP - Cuts & Tags MC's - Others Casual - Come Ride Enjoy! Host: Mavericks MC, Door to America, Whitelisted, Global Initiative Category: SL MC Community, Motorcycle Clubs in SL, The Interstates Don't Miss Out on Riding Mavericks MC: Falls/196/86/24 COME VISIT DOOR to AMERICA: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Door to America/221/203/417 New SL Citizens @ DtA: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Door to America/146/147/24 Door to America Blogspot: Door to America Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/DtDHQs9aRb Join us @ Seniors Against Loneliness: Search in SL Groups (New Group Outreach) Mavericks MC is currently recruiting - come, visit! DOOR TO AMERCIA FEATURED IN SL DESTINATION GUIDE: DtA NOTE: We ride from bottom to top, no stop, and say "RC RC RC" in text or Voice, and we'll get you where you need to be. If you're looking for a good fit in a riding club or motorcycle club, join us on our ride outs @ 1pm & 7pm daily to check out all the clubs we ride. Many of the MC's and RC's have great people to meet and ride with. *We are looking for a good few men (& women)! We have 10 patched slots open out of 36. We don't take patch-overs. If you've been out of an MC for 30 days or more then give us a look. We are not a dating site! Combat veterans and veterans welcome! We don't discriminate against race, color, religion, sex gender, nationality, age (18 and older), politics, or disability. We may be the fit you want as a member of Mavericks MC. Please contact ℂђȼяяץ™ (cherryann.kayor) YOU may not know us, but there was a time when you didn't have groups or a lot of friends in SL until you met them first. Maybe, it's time you visited a new region just to say hello, meet some new people and, possibly, some new friends! Don't forget to visit our "Nightmare Before Christmas" Track
  13. Becoming educated lets opportunities widen. T E A C H
  14. Bastard is a gender neutral word. Jerk is allowed. SOB is allowed. I"m pretty sure the "C-word" is not allowed. I think we all know that certain sex-specific physiology words are not allowed in their proper forms, but many silly euphemisms for them are allowed.
  15. Good for you at being persistent!!! And I totally agree with your hard-won wisdom! You rock!
  16. "Jim Garand never fails to intrigue / please with his periodic re-designs of Grauland, his Homestead region. Since 2019 he has consistently offered environments for people to visit which have mixed themes and ideas in multiple ways – landscapes, art, architecture, history, mystery, science fiction, and so on." Read more on the blog
  17. If we don't have the homestead style you want buy any homestead and we will change it to any of the 9 designs we offer.
  18. SUNRISE OCEAN VIEWS, FLAT LAND TO BUILD ON, AMAZING VIEWS WITH A REZZ ZONE IN FRONT! THIS REALLY IS A RARE LOT! 2048 METERS. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Poecila/137/103/80
  19. I started trying to make a realistic Korean avie almost as soon as I joined in 2009. It was not easy back then. Most head and skin designers did not seem to know what Asian facial/bone structure is actually like. It was frustrating to see creators slap a Caucasian skin onto a head, crank up the out corner of the eyes and advertise it as Asian. That's a caricature, and an offensive one really. So, I began a lonely journey down this years-long rabbit hole, tweaking, tweaking tweaking. Fortunately, in recent years, designers have begun to understand Asian cheekbones, nose bridges, eye sockets, eyelids, eyebrows, etc. Here's where I'm at today. This photo is a pure screenshot - no photochopping. Lastly, if there's one thing I've learned in all of this, when you've tweaked your shape into a dark corner of the ugly room, set it all to 50s and start over -- don't try to tweak your way out of it! EvoX Ceylon + Moccino Gia + Velour Porcelain + 100% custom shape.
  20. Today
  1. Load more activity