All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Yes. Also, file both an AR and a bug report in the JIRA. If there's some way to create a script bomb that throws everyone off the sim, that's a bug worth fixing. Script overload problems are getting some attention right now, according to Server User Group discussions. Since you have a full region, you can offer to test an early server release with more overload protection. Go to Server User Group, Tuesdays at noon in Denby sim, for advice.
  3. Really loving this great shot! And that patio, with the drinks on that table, so cozy! ❤️
  4. A random comment made by someone got me to thinking (yes, I do that now and then): Do you have notifications turned on for Likes (reputation points, as it is officially called)? If so, how do stand all that 'chatter' to your email (unless you have it set to only send a single email per day)? The notifications from inworld stuff is already enough to blow up my inbox sometimes. ETA: Can the same thing be done on Facebook (get emails for Likes) and if so, do you do it there also?
  5. Give the government enough time and they'll tax it the minute it becomes USD
  6. There are at least half a dozen folks that I know of playing the Catch & Release game in order to try finding a better location. If I know about 6 or so, then that means there are probably at least 2-3 times that many doing it. I did that during each of the two main releases -- using alts to get a location I was happy with. I actually like my current location quite a bit - there are just a few spots that I would like better, but only a tiny few. Given that, I'm not taking a chance on the game right now with availability being so scarce.
  7. Thanks, @CoffeeDujour. I went and looked just now. It looks like the region's server had a bad day. As soon as Lindens are awake in the morning, someone will do a rollback to recover all the missing stuff. Meanwhile, tell anyone you see not to rez anything new tonight, because it will all revert when they do a rollback. Thank you for your patience.
  8. Welcome Everyone! Isn't this summer in SL outstanding?? Meeting new people and learning everything new! I am starting up a new SL real estate business venture with some friends. We have a unique approach to the current real estate market, and feel that we have an exciting project. (No.. No... not an estate renting land.... No No.. not flipping mainland... Something more fun!) We are looking to bring on some professional staff members to build out our management team. We are looking for a few small common requirements: Active in SL for 1 yr or more (under 1 yr in SL? talk to us, maybe another position with training will be a good fir for you) Available during the SL daytime hours (8 am - 5 pm SL time) Able to access our company management website Work your shift at our staff area on our land region (we all need to collaborate together) While working, please wear pg rated business attire (my mom may be watching ) We offer the following: A solid base weekly pay in L$ (range is based on the individual) Bonus payments to all management when goals are reached $$ Option to use some of our land for your home Flexible work schedules, as long as the work is getting done SL business strategy and training from our experts (priceless) This is not a role play exercise, I am only looking for people who plan to help with a serious project. If business in SL turns you on, and you would like to be part of a big exciting project, please contact me or my managers. Victoryman - GinnySnaps - BradleySling - GinaLogan
  9. AMD cards absolutely work with SL. It would be a major issue if they didn't ! eGPU's should work just fine, as has been mentioned AMD is the better choice for Apple/OSX.
  10. Set your sim up as you had it before and do nothing. When you get attacked, report and ban. Forget it ever happened. Don't even bring it up. Focus on being able to rapidly clean up and get back to having fun. Enable trusted friends who hangout on the region to moderate and ban. Cook up a little script that keeps track of everyone on the region and messages them a SLURL if everyone vanishes at the same time. If you get messaged, instantly mute and laugh, you be the one living rent free in their head. Do not allow the infrequent actions of one person to impact how you and others on your regions spend your time in SL. There is no way to prevent someone from being a jerk, just make it as unrewarding as possible, once it starts to feel like a chore to them it will just stop. Most of all remember; Attracting idiots is a sure sign that you're doing something right. Maybe rez a trophy for each one you send packing.
  11. I already forgot my Legacy. It is really useless for me comparing to other mesh body. It is lack of many necessary support. Neck is also a critical problem for me. I heard that it work better with Catwa head. May be waiting for 2019 and take it out for another trying. Anyone want to buy it? Well...
  12. There are quite few people here that do it. I have done it with a few homes. There is no way of knowing if the house or area will work for you are not unless you see and try it out. JMO.
  13. Today
  14. I want a love button. Like is not enough sometimes.
  15. Come and see why our landscaping has won multiple awards: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/WILLOWDALE/54/193/57
  16. TELEPORT LANDMARK http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mountain Lion/75/128/2002VIEW US ON SL DESTINATION GUIDE http://secondlife.com/destination/mountain-lion-night-club-amusement-park CHECK OUT OUR FACEBOOK GROUP https://www.facebook.com/groups/1894546247450880/ ● LIVE SINGER ~ WAYNE RHODELL ~ WEDNESDAY 1 - 2 PM ● LIVE SINGER ~ GMIL ~ WEDNESDAY 6 - 7 PM ● LIVE SINGER ~ UNBESO GRANDE ~ WEDNESDAY 7 - 8 PM Mountain Lion Club & Amusement Park is quite simply breathtaking. Featuring an Amusement Park, Club and Shopping Mall on a full family-friendly moderate sim. A different breath taking view of Mountains and beautiful park grounds no matter which direction you look. Mountain Lion Club & Amusement Park features a large Ferris Wheel, Go Karts, several Roller Coasters, Bowling, the Vortex and many more rides! Check out the walk thru Aquarium, Kid Zone rides and playground! Wander the park while enjoying the rocking tunes of our DJs featuring themed sets from the 60s thru to the present hits of 2019. Live DJs & HOSTs from 10am - 10pm Monday thru Saturday! Shop at our Shopping Mall, while you listen to the tunes. Come see the variety of shops in our Mall and Market Carts. Rent a Shop or Cart to sell your items. We also have various sized SkyDomes for rent with fully furnished homes or bring/build your own home, with full security. Wedding Venues, too! Need a Job?...We are hiring DJs, Live Singers & Hosts.  Bring your family, friends, neighbors and yourself for a fun loving time here at Mountain Lion Club & Amusement Park. We are Family oriented, people caring, fun loving & love to have a good time!! Music is always great & so many attractions to see and ride! Grab your family for an outing. You'll be glad that you did! SCHEDULE OF EVENTS: Live DJs & HOSTs from 10 am - 10 pm Monday thru Saturday! ● MELLOW MONDAY MUSIC ~ NOON - 2 PM DJ SUNSET ● DECADES ~ MONDAY 4 - 7 PM DJ VIXEN ● LIVE SINGER ~ JUPPAR ~ MONDAY 8 - 9 PM  ● LIVE SINGER ~ WYTCHWHISPER ~ MONDAY 9 - 10 PM  AUG 12th ● DOUBLE SHOT TUESDAY NOON - 4 PM DJ SUNSET ● LIVE SINGER ~ DUDE ~ TUESDAY 6 - 7 PM AUGUST 20th ● LIVE SINGER ~ WAYNE RHODELL ~ WEDNESDAY 1 - 2 PM ● LIVE SINGER ~ GMIL ~ WEDNESDAY 6 - 7 PM ● LIVE SINGER ~ UNBESO GRANDE ~ WEDNESDAY 7 - 8 PM  ● CRAZY TRAIN ~ THURSDAY 10 AM - NOON DJ ERIN ● TOTALLY 80'S REWIND ~ THURSDAY NOON - 4 PM DJ SUNSET ● LIVE SINGER ~ SONG BIRD ~ THURSDAY 4 - 5 PM  ● TEAM SOLO ~ THURSDAY 6 - 8 PM DJ KIRT ● LIVE SINGER ~ UNBESO GRANDE ~ THURSDAY 8 - 10 PM ● LIVE SINGER ~ RHAPSODY ~ FRIDAY 8 - 9 PM ● LIVE SINGER ~ JOSE ~ FRIDAY 9 - 10 PM ● TRIBUTE ~ COLLIN RAYE ~ SATURDAY NOON - 2 PM DJ SUNSET AUGUST 10th ● LIVE SINGER ~ JUPPAR ~ SATURDAY 6 - 7 PM  ● LIVE SINGER ~ TRINITY ~ SATURDAY 7 - 8 PM  ● LIVE SINGER ~ LOST SINGER ~ SATURDAY 8 - 9 PM  ● LIVE SINGER ~ STAY AWAY JOE ~ SATURDAY 9 - 10 PM  Message Inworld for more information: Host Manager: Lena (vilenakalilegionne) DJ Manager: Wishy (wishstar.ninetails)  Night DJ Manager: Freaky (freakytexan.zepp) Club/Day Manager: Wildfire (misswildfire) Night Manager: Halo (mataangeleyes) Publicity Manager: Erin (erindiawolf) Owner/Event Manager: Tina (tinaking) Owner/Rentals Manager: Krystal Rose (krystal333) Owner/Senior DJ Manager: Sunset (sunsetmoonites) Owner/Park Manager: Dan (dan.pevensey) COME ROAR WITH THE LIONS!     
  17. I'll be releasing my Traditional in Everett at 9PM SLT It's not a bad location for Everett. It borders Light of Aurelia and has a direct view of the Lighthouse from the back of the house. Come take a look if you want to see before I release it. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Everett/228/208/25
  18. As the title says, I'm interested in all things Catwa Heads. I've been eyeing them for awhile but never had the nerve to cough up my precious pesos ($$$) for one. In your opinion, are they worth it? I have Laq and Ak heads but Catwa seems to have that something special. Maybe I should look into them more or amp up my curiosity with Genus as well. Sigh SL problems. 🤣
  19. No, they really didn't. I really wish making dolls that looked like the people/characters they were supposed to represent wasn't actually impossible. (and I was never much of a Barbie fan, Sindy was waaaaaaay cuter!)
  20. Have him contact Victoryman thank you
  21. Sheesh .. this thread was from July and the OP got her answer.
  1. Load more activity