All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Again, I find myself having to check in. It is mind-boggling that you posted the above, insulting every person dealing with addiction: "every addict I know is miserable", etc. - showing both ignorance and a lack of compassion. Bottom line: people dealing with addiction use the term "recovering addicts" even years after last having an actual problem related to their addiction. When you use the term "addicts", it also includes "recovering addicts". You are doing harm by spreading misinformation. If a recovering addict reads what you posted, they are to conclude "Luna said all addicts are miserable so I have no hope". I suppose that somehow, your hurtful and hateful statements somehow relate to your topic and Second Life. I will continue to try and stay out of this topic, so long as you are not "othering" groups such as Tinies, advocating ageism, and denigrating those who are recovering from addiction.
  3. Our avatars way back then were what we had. They were what everyone had. And they were enough. This whole SL experience has always been about far more than how we looked.
  4. I think There's no road bridge that connect between Sansara and Bellisseria and Satori and Bellisseria I hope the Mole would build an Bridge that Connect each other. I'm Wondering if there's bridge between Bagheera and Pierless and the Huron to Ten Acre Wood. by Linden Lab's Second Life Moles.
  5. What a long strange trip it's been... @ 2006-7 and today:
  6. Succubi love enjoying erotic pastimes T E A S E
  7. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ogham Grove/72/31/62 A quick landmark to one of the sims. Got in on first try, my FPS took a hit but bob up and down in the 50s and not too much lag, but, yes, there are definitely temptations galore, bad for not wanting to spend money...
  8. In the vibrant world of SecondLife, a group of the most skilled Track Builders have come together for a noble cause. They are crafting unique and specialty tracks, each designed with creativity and precision, to support the humanitarian efforts of Doctors Without Borders. These exclusive tracks will be unveiled for public viewing and riding on June 1st at the picturesque Indian Paradise sim. For those eager to own a piece of this virtual racing paradise, there’s an irresistible offer: during the first week of June, every brand new track will be available for purchase at half price. It’s a win-win situation where you get to experience the thrill of these tracks while contributing to a life-saving cause, as all proceeds from the sales will go directly to Doctors Without Borders. Please note that these tracks will not hit the regular track retail stores until July 1st. We extend a special invitation to Motorcycle Clubs and Riding Clubs to contact Jackson Elton for exclusive Ride times, during which the sim will be specially restarted to provide an exhilarating experience. Don’t miss this opportunity to ride for a cause! Absolutely! In addition to the excitement of the track unveilings, everyone is invited to participate in a spirited competition to crown the champion of creativity. As you ride and revel in the craftsmanship of the tracks, your votes will determine which talented builder will be honored with the 2024 Track Build Trophy. This is not just a celebration of skill but also a communal event where your voice helps highlight the best of the best. So, come join the fun, cast your vote, and be part of the journey to decide this year’s ultimate Track Builder in SecondLife! To cast your vote for your favorite track, simply contribute a few Lindens to the designated Doctors Without Borders Kiosk associated with each track. Your generous donations not only count as votes but also aid in the vital work Doctors Without Borders does around the world. So, not only do you get to support your preferred builder, but you also contribute to a global humanitarian effort. Remember, every Linden counts! ?￰ Have a ride.... http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Indian Paradise/88/213/22
  9. Such a nice HQ, Paul! Hung out for a while, but at an odd hour, and the group was silent, so I went on an SL hair salon exploration after a while, need a more exploration suitable hairdo, after all 😅. I'll be back to check out the notecard giver again, or add one with an exploration idea, when I'm sure I can be somewhere at a certain time. Looking forward to an exploration with some fellow explorers in any case.
  10. Would be the longest restart in 17 years then..
  11. I have to check in to defend myself, absolutely nothing I wrote in my post had anything to do with age. Luna is being ageist. Here is a link to my post so everyone can see for themselves. And in the quote below, by "representation" I did not mean age; it was just referring to "individuals" who represent the Tiny community on the Forums. By "stable, low-stress", I also did not mean any reference to "age"; I could have just said "Tinies are chill". I hope the thread is closed, rather than have continued insults and drama for attention.
  12. OMG I watched that video. I was just waiting for the part where Mamma shows up to hand everyone there, their Darwin Award. Cubs in a tree is a sign that it's time to go back the same way you came. Coming across cubs in general out in the wild, will tighten up your butt star real fast, if you know better.. hehehe
  13. Today
  14. Why can't the Forums be more like Girona, Spain? From a friend who is visiting there:
  15. I did send an inquiry to that mail address and had no response. In the end I added code to simply filter out %<x><y> and replace with ?? when I received the title...
  16. The region it's in was probably in the middle of restarting on Tuesday or Wednesday.
  17. Beds often involve night games S L E E P
  18. I'll disagree with the last part of that meme, I do agree with the first part, age is just a number in that case.. For the second part of it, I'm sure it works for wine, but for people, wisdom comes from experience. for this topic, it's mostly from bad experiences and mistakes. Starting out good doesn't mean you will end up good.. Many that start out good and get corrupted and stay that way. Just one off the top of my head, since it's early and my wheels aren't spinning just yet.. hehehe Malcom X didn't become wise because he started out good. He started out bad and became wise because of learning from his experiences. Also, not all wise people are good people. Just like with anything, wisdom doesn't land in one spot, there is a wide range of wise people.. Plus, who someone else may feel is wise, others may not see them that way and listen to another that contradicts them.. We all have some wisdom that we picked up along the way, whether we started out good or bad.. If we didn't we probably would have fallen to a Darwin Award by now.. hehehehe In my eyes, it's good to have a listen to as many as you can from all specrums and absorb what you can use for yourself after researching the hell out of it, not use it just because it sounds good..Sorting out the fluff takes experience itself.. But the best wisdom comes from paying attention to my own life's lessons and learning from those.. My resilience comes from learning from what hasn't killed me and I bounced back from.. As my Father say's, More times than I could ever count.. It's not about the fall, it's about the comeback.. hehehe ETA: Just to add, I'm not referencing Second life in any of this. Because second life could do it's worst to me and not put a ding in the armor built from RL.. hehehe
  19. I don't have any recommendations but if you do run across something in-world that focuses on herbalism and plants in real life I'd be interested also. I like to garden a little in real and always interested in both the medicinal and nutritional value of plants. I don't usually try to grow anything that is purely ornamental. Of course we are probably all in different hardiness zones .. so I can see how a group in sl might not work so well but information and use historically of plants is always fun to learn for me even if I can't grow it.
  20. Forget lounging on a trampoline. B O I N G
  21. Please see this message of mine about the parcel ”no fly” flag... Yes, you would be flying, even in a no-fly parcel (since the latter only disables the UI to start flying, and only when not in ”Admin” mode).
  1. Load more activity