All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Read the OP. I addressed it there. I'm out for the day.
  3. If you dont like how the gacha market works the answer is simple, dont sell gacha's or buy gachas its what many of us do. Having read this thread I dont see the following: What you think the problem is Why you think your proposal is a solution
  4. most Linden sea areas are too shallow for submarines. find myself bumping along the bottom unable to fully submerge.
  5. I think what you really need to do is to change the culture of how creators use Gacha machines and get them all to buy in to only having their machines out for use for some specific limited amount of time.
  6. Oh thank you! And yes it is way over the boundary on two sides well three actually. But think it' s worth fighting for. And it is mainland, have never bought into estate. Thank you all, your the best!
  7. And, another thing. What is the transfer option for on Gacha if it's not something that can be resold by the buyer? Gacha created a resale market it doesn't know what the bleep it's doing frankly.
  8. A-greed. How in the world do you manage to sell anything if you don't understand what I'm saying?
  9. Not that strange; my newer alts have some of their own things. It saves logging my main on in order to rez stuff for them.
  10. I have no idea what you are saying UNLESS those Gacha listing on MP don't really have an object there. And, if Fenton or 1928 Jewelry Company retires their items for a season, they don't pull any items from the stores. Those are the last available for that year though and what the stores have left the stores have left. And, btw, I am a creator, too.
  11. ok I dont do gacha so dont really get affected her however as far as I can see the op boils down to this If we get the labs to enforce a time limit on gacha items I will make more money Did I miss the point if not the answer to the op is go multiply
  12. Experienced users would be aware of that, but the person is probably counting on the offer being taken up by new users that might not be aware of those nuances and wouldn't realize they were being taken advantage of. There probably will also be a segment who just don't like to decorate, don't buy furnishings, and so spending the L$2000 seems like a good deal for them, because they probably aren't going to want to move things around, redecorate, etc. I might be kind of strange - if I find that my alt keeps wanting to use some home & garden item or house I have often enough, I just have her go and buy her own copy.
  13. Exactly. I still had no disconnects on teleports (or any other way.) Less than 30 minutes ago, I even teleported from Midas (Fantasy Faire region) to another place without any delay. And Midas is an extremely laggy region, which is a pity, as it's an amazing build.
  14. Quantities on inworld vendors can be limited very easily. Most vendors are already scripted to do that and have been for years.
  15. We tried to give the harbors and marinas a depth of at least 2m along main routes of travel. That seems reasonable for area meant for small to medium sized shallow draft pleasure craft. If there are some spots shallower than that causing problems let us know and we can fix them. Deep draft boats will probably have to use the public rezzing zones where the water is much deeper and keep to the open sea lanes.
  16. There are only two ways to do what you want. Either pile more work on LL employees and LL pulls the gachas after x amount of time or you pile more work on top of an already heavy work load on the creators. Who are you going to choose to dump the load on to get what you want? Creators or LL?
  17. It's one of those things that technically isn't against the rules, but is on the dubious side. Copy permissions weren't really intended so that one person could place copies of an item for everyone else. However, this has been going on since before Linden homes, and it's never really taken off in a big way. Most people want their own copies of things. You'd lose far more money from things like selling everything as no copy. Ultimately, regular customers outnumber people like this by a huge amount, so it's better to make decisions based on what works for those regular customers.
  18. Can they promise to keep their servers active too, that my other question!
  19. Ok. So, in the spirit of being competitive, what's competitive about the TMP body? I mean in the sense of it being another body on the market, I guess you could call that competition. But the way I see it, competition is something comprable. The price is not competitive Features not competitive (what does it do that justifies a 5000L price tag? Does it support Omega?) Support not competitive (who's making clothes for it? Does it even have a Developer's kit?) See, if it were competitive, it might possibly have an introductory price of 2000L, less than other bodies. Something like that is competitive. Competitive here seems to be a strawman, one that no one seems to be buying. So when people are saying "It's competition" what's competitive about it?
  20. Are you suggesting that creators should be limited to a specific number of items Gacha machine to be sold? They already have the option to limit how many items they sale by picking their gacha machine up so no one can buy anymore items from it. Apparently they aren't as concerned as you are about the number of items available for resell...
  21. Eli Linden

オークションに出品する

他の言語 必要条件 オークションへの出品 オークションのスケジュール変更 オークションのキャンセル オークションの完了 Second Life メインランドで個別に所有する区画について、自分の 土地オークション 作成することが可能です。 必要条件 区画は個人の住人が所有するもので、メインランドにあるものでなくてはいけません。グループ所有の区画と私有の島にある区画はオークションに出品できません。また、あなたの区画には 「検索で表示」のマークが入っている必要があります(詳しくは プレイスページ を参照)。オークションには区画所有者のみが出品でき、所有者には承認済みのメールアドレスが必要です。 オークションへの出品 https://places.secondlife.com/ を開いて、メニューバーの マイプレイス をクリックします。 オークションに出品する 区画を選択して 訪問 をクリックします。その区画の プレイスページ に移動します。 左側コラムにある この区画をオークションに出品 ボタンをクリックします。 この区画のオークションをスケジュールするフォームに移動します。4つの欄すべてを記入します。 開始日時:オークション開始日時(太平洋標準時) 終了日時:オークション終了日時(太平洋標準時) 開始額:最初の入札に必要なリンデンドル(L$)による最低入札額 入札単位:入札により増大すべき単位(たとえば、現在の入札がL$500で、入札単位がL$10であれば、次の入札は少なくともL$510でなくてはならない)。 注:これらの欄にはデフォルト値が入力されていますが、自由に調整できます。 以下の制限があります。 開始日時:将来の日時でなくてはなりませんが、この先4週間を超えて予定を組むことはできません。 終了日時:開始日時から少なくとも48時間後に設定しなくてはなりませんが、オークションは1週間を超えて続けることはできません。 開始額:デフォルトの開始入札単価は1区画平方メートルあたりL$0.50ですが、お好きな単価に変更できます。 入札単位:デフォルトの入札単位はL$10となっています。入札単位は10の倍数に設定する必要があり、最大単位はL$100とします。 希望の値を設定したら、 オークションに出品 ボタンをクリックします。あなたの区画は開始日時までは「開催前のオークション」リストに表示され、プレイスページではオークションがスケジュールされたことが示されます。開始日時になると、該当する区画は「開催中のオークション」リストに表示され、入札ボックスが区画の「プレイスページ」に表示されます。 オークションに出品すると、区画の所有権は「AuctionServices Linden」という一時的保有口座に移管されます。あなたは所有者としてリストには表示されなくなります。オークションへの出品後は、いかなる方法でも区画を修正したり、縮小したり、販売したり、変更したりすることはできません。オークションをキャンセルすれば、またはオークションが入札がないまま終了すれば、区画の所有権があなたに返却されます。 オークションのスケジュール変更 オークション開始前はいつでも、スケジュールされた日時と入札金額を変更できます。オークションがスケジュールされていても開始前であれば、 このオークションの日時変更 ボタンが区画所有者向けに表示されています。このボタンをクリックすると、スケジュールフォームに戻って、以前に設定した値を変更できます。 オークションのキャンセル オークション開始前であればいつでもキャンセルできます。入札がない限り、すでに開催中のオークションもキャンセルできます。「プレイスページ」の このオークションをキャンセル ボタンをクリックするだけで、次に表示さえるページでキャンセルを確定できます。 オークションをキャンセルすると、区画の所有権があなたに戻されます。 注:少なくとも 1つの 入札を受けている場合、オークションはキャンセルできません。 オークションの終了 終了時刻になると、オークションは自動的に完了します。オークションが 終了の通知がメールで届きますが、あなたのほうで何もしていただく必要はありません。 区画の所有権がオークションの落札者に移り、(15%の手数料を差し引いた)落札額があなたのアカウントに送られます。 入札がないままオークションが終了した場合、区画の所有権がオークションサービスからあなたに返却されます。
  22. Just a reminder that some sellers are offering a trade in your mod/transfer for a copy/mod. I doubt a lot of sellers would want to do that BUT perhaps a terminal could be set up. And, I doubt you or I have the time to seek out which seller has a trade in for copy/mod items. I know I don't have the time. I'm just passing the info along though.
  23. Eli Linden

Criando seus próprios leilões

Em outros idiomas Requisitos Criando um leilão Re-agendando um leilão Cancelando um leilão Finalizando um leilão É possível criar o seu próprio leilões de terrenos para lotes de propriedade individual no continente do Second Life. Requisitos O terreno deve ser de propriedade de um indivíduo residente e o terreno deve ser no continente. Terrenos de propriedade de grupos e terrenos em ilhas privativas não podem ser leiloadas. O seu terreno deve estar marcado para Exibir em Buscar (consulte Páginas do Local para mais informações). Os leilões só podem ser criadas pelo proprietário do terreno e o proprietário deve ter o e-mail verificado. Criando um leilão Acesse https://places.secondlife.com/ and click on Meus locais no menu. Selecione um terreno para ser leiloado e clique em Visitar. Essa ação o levará a Página do Local para aquele terreno. Clique no botão Leilão para este Terreno na coluna à esquerda. Isso o levará para um formulário para agendar o leilão para este terreno. Existem quatro campos, todos obrigatórios: Horário de Início: O horário em que o leilão deverá iniciar, em Hora do Pacífico Horário de Conclusão: O horário em que o leilão deverá ser encerrado, em Hora do Pacífico Lance inicial: O lance mínimo obrigatório para o primeio lance, em Dólares Linden (L$) Aumentar o lance: O incremento pelo qual os lances são aumentados (por exemplo, se o seu lance atual for 500 e o incremento for de 10, o próximo lance deve ser de no mínimo 510). Observação: Estes campos são preenchidos com os valores padrões, mas você poderá ajustar quando quiser. As seguintes limitações são aplicadas: Horário de Início: Pode ser no futuro, mas não pode ser agendado para mais de quatro semanas. Horário de Conclusão: Deve ser no mínimo 48 horas após o horário de início, mas o leilão não pode durar mais de uma semana. Lance inicial: O lance inicial padrão é de L$0,50 por metro quadrado de terreno, mas você pode alterar sempre que quiser. Aumentar o lance: O aumento de lance padrão é 10. O aumento de lance deve ser definido em múltiplos de 10, e o máximo de incremento é 100. Quando você definir os valores desejados, clique no botão Criar Leilão. O seu lote aparece na lista de Leilões Agendados até o horário de início, e a Página do Local indica que um leilão foi agendado. Após o horário de início, o seu terreno aparece na lista de Leilões Abertos e a caixa de lances aparece na Página do Local do seu terreno. Quando você cria um leilão, a propriedade do terreno é transferida para uma conta de propriedade temporária chamada de Serviços de Leilão Linden. Você não será mais listado como o proprietário. Não não poderá editar, cortar, vender ou alterar o terreno após ter criado o leilão. Se você cancelar o leilão, ou o leilão for concluído sem lances, a propriedade do terreno retorna para você. Re-agendando um leilão A qualquer momento antes do início do leilão, você pode alterar o período e os valores de lance do leilão. Quando o leilão foi agendado mas não iniciado, um botão Re-agendar esse Leilão aparecerá na página do local para o proprietário do lote. Ao clicar nesse botão, você é levado de volta para o formulário de agendamento, onde você pode alterar qualquer um dos valores definidos anteriormente. Cancelando um leilão Você pode cancelar um leilão a qualquer momento antes do início. Você também pode cancelar um leilão que já iniciou caso não tenha nenhum lance. Basta clicar no botão Cancelar este Leilão na página local e confirme o cancelamento na página seguinte. Quando você cancelar o leilão, a propriedade do terreno volta para você. Observação: Você não pode cancelar um leilão se tiver recebido ao menos um lance. Finalizando um leilão Quando estiver próximo de acabar o tempo, o leilão é encerrado automaticamente. Você vai receber uma notificação por e-mail informando que o leilão foi concluído, e que você não precisa fazer nada. A propriedade do terreno é transferida para o vencedor do leilão e o valor do lance vencedor (menos 15% de comissão) é transferido para sua conta. Se o leilão for encerrado sem ter qualquer lance, a propriedade do terreno é devolvida a você pelos Serviços de Leilão.
  1. Load more activity