All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Unsolicited pics from someone

You haven't missed anything good.
  3. Looking for a clear desciption.

Totally wrong. I have ARd things related to adult-child activities and the involved accounts are no longer here. Mostly it is a matter of what you actually KNOW to be going on (via chat, IM, and/or pictures) vs what you THINK is going on.
  4. This is getting more and more funny and interesting :-D
  5. Looking for a clear desciption.

100% correct, but that is not what many of the child avatars are about. While you might have run into a lot of folks not playing child avatars for good reasons, there are many that are playing child avatars because their childhood totally sucked, for a variety of reasons, and they just want to be a child again and have a good childhood experience. If you find something wrong going on, definitely AR it, but don't judge everyone here based on your own personal experiences. SL is way too large for you to assume that your experiences represent the whole or majority of SL.
  6. Yes or No: Adult content on a General Sim

my general rule is G - pretty much no adult material allowed, including sexbeds, chat, in graphic or sound. You can get reported for this. M - within four walls, or in skyboxes you're allowed to put adult things up, sexbeds, chat, graphic or sound, just dont put a stripper club on ground level. A - anything goes (within the EULA).
  7. Yes. Here's another one: integer x=0; integer y=0; list seeds=[ "<0.9,0.8,0.7>", "<0.888,0.54,0.352>", "<0.836,0.762,0.8978>", "<0.723,0.72,0.92>", "<0.76,0.98,0.65>", "<0.87,0.21,0.4>", "<0.8,0.9,0.5>", "<0.87,0.5,0.276>", "<0.65,0.45,0.465>" ]; default(){ state_entry{ llSetTimerEvent(0.1); } timer(){ vector output=((vector) llList2Vector(seeds,x))*((vector) llList2Vector(seeds,y)); llOwnerSay((string) output); x+=1; y+=1; if(x>=8)x=0; if(y>=7)y=0; } } Unless I've overlooked some typos, this script will produce a series of 90 vectors before it starts a complete repeat. There will be some shorter repeating sequences (there are only 72 possible values) but I can't imagine that will be a problem. If it is: integer x=0; integer y=0; list seeds=[ "<0.9,0.8,0.7>", "<0.888,0.54,0.352>", "<0.836,0.762,0.8978>", "<0.723,0.72,0.92>", "<0.76,0.98,0.65>", "<0.87,0.21,0.4>", "<0.8,0.9,0.5>", "<0.87,0.5,0.276>", "<0.65,0.45,0.465>" ]; default(){ state_entry{ llSetTimerEvent(0.1); } timer(){ vector output=((vector) llList2Vector(seeds,x))*((vector) llList2Vector(seeds,y)); llOwnerSay((string) output); x+=1; y+=1; if(x>=8){ x=0; llListRandomize(seeds,1); } if(y>=7)y=0; } } This will produce 81 possible values and they are constantly reshuffled so except for sheer coincidences, there won't be any recurring sequences. I suspect both these solutions will be overkill for what I'm trying to do though. (Edit: the more I think about this, the more I realize how similar this is to the challenges I'm working on as a builder at the moment. I'm trying to make massive plant fields of all kinds with a density never seen in SL before but without causing much lag or spending too much LI. Just like here, the problem is that the computer prefers orderly patterns but the build calls for chaos and the solution in both cases is of course to find simple patterns that look chaotic.)
  8. Does 512 sqm land provide 117 or 175 prims?

So, 175 prim allowance for a 512 sqm lot is an update from the historical 117 prim allowance. Thanks, Alwin Alcott
  9. Vista Animations AO Questions

It's just as easy (and possibly cheaper) to just buy the individual animations that you do want and put them into your own AO instead of wasting L$ on anims that you don't want.. There are loads of free AOs out there and they almost all work the same way, so there's nothing special or difficult about one AO or another. If you are using Firestorm, as I do, you can use the AO that's built in to their viewer. Just drop your individual anims into it and you;re set to go. Read http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/animation_overrider
  10. Unexpected Item in Transactions

Group name shown in the OP: ~WW~ Stables & Angel Breeds Mates!
  11. Unsolicited pics from someone

He probably does it all the time to just about any female avi that gives him the time of day. There was a time when picture swapping and proofing was a thing and it was how people proved they were who they said they were. Until people realized you could pull an image off of anybody’s Instagram page, then it started to die down. The last time someone tried it with me, he passed me pictures of Odell Beckham Jr. I asked him “Aren’t these pictures of Odell Beckham Jr?” Long pause....by the time he started to respond I had blocked him already.
  12. What's going on in the LEA Committee?

Lap just corrected what he told me. Nobody OWNs the LEA. LaPiscean Liberty: Patti and I "own" the sims as I told you- but they are really more of a stewardship-or a trust-LL trusts that we will manage them for the artists so they can use them for short periods of time and then when they finish their grant periods they return them to us so that the next group of artists are able to use the sims
  13. Why can't we modify the wiki anymore?

I am no longer involved with the SLMC but I wasn't put in charge of anything. I just offered to help people to. References to new jessie have been removed a few days ago since I heard it passed. I only bother with pages related to VICE and LSL scripting, if you want anything edited you can ask support for edit rights. If you want minor edits or you have some concrete text to replace feel free to ping me as well. As for New Jessie's big mentions is that LLCS is the only combat system built in and New Jessie was functioning as a hub for all other LLCS/SLMC sims to get people into the combat community as a entirely non-commercial joint effort neutral sim. The wiki was indeed closed completely off due to massive spam for all kinds of scam websites and not for any kind of edit war.
  14. ✯clυв ѕoнo - ѕecond lιғe'ѕ ғιneѕт мυѕιc clυв✯ ♫Tιмe: 4-6 pm slt ♪DJ: Djane Jolove ♫Sтyle: Trance ♪Hoѕт . Clio Peaches FB•https://www.facebook.com/groups/230944613757182/ Live•http://www.clublifesl.com/soho/club-soho-stream/ Pics•https://www.flickr.com/photos/148974335@N03/ Info•www.clublifesl.com/soho/ Twitter @ClubSOHOSL cƖυв & ѕнσρριηg ɗιѕтяιcт: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/City of Gold/97/129/2301
  15. Abusive content/group/sims in Second Life

In my first year in SL I accidentally came across some kinks that I had not heard of before. Out of curiosity - to learn about things, not really participate - I did a lot of odd searches in SL and managed to find all sorts of stuff that pretty much blew my mind at the time. Thus these days, nothing here really surprises me and I do firmly believe that it should all be available for any to explore. Similar to the notion that while I might find it disgusting to see someone burning my national flag, I would fight for their right to do so because I so firmly believe in the right to free speech, not matter how offensive it might be to someone.
  16. Actually no one is making up lies in this thread. At the LEA website it says: "The LEA is run and organized by users of Second Life, with resources generously donated by Linden Lab." And in the LEA blog it says: "The Linden Endowment of the Arts is an official Linden Community Partnership program (...)" Neither on their website, nor on the SL wikipage or in the LEA blog is any word about private ownership of LEA. We are just relating to the public information provided by LEA. (added) LaPiscean has only been a committee member for the last 5 years according to what LEA publish on their site.
  17. Abusive content/group/sims in Second Life

Scylla - Good to see you still around, even if only now and then.
  18. Vista Animations AO Questions

Hi, I'm interesting in Miriam Bento AO at Vista Animations, but there are some animations that I don't like with it. Could I turn off those animations I don't like and be able to choose which animations I do want to use? Anything else I should know about the AO? Thanks
  19. Abusive content/group/sims in Second Life

I never understood the so-called logic either. I actually advocate for both - the right to own my guns and the right to do as I please with my body. Then again, I've never fit comfortable into any mold.
  20. Today
  21. Login location queue

I should have been more clear in my post. I don't experience login failures on restart days. Instead, I login successfully but I am automatically routed to a random info-hub, in whatever condition I had been when I logged out. If, when I am logging in and my desired location is unavailable, instead of routing me to a random info-hub, I would like it if my viewer could make automatic, successive attempts to route me to the next available landmark in a specific list I have created of familiar, safe locations. So, if I try to login to my home and see I'm standing in a friend's living room I can say "Oh, it must be Tuesday. I'm wearing a smile. But at least I'm not surrounded by strangers." My list would be tailored to avoid embarrassing moments. And let's be honest, there are places some of us would rather not be, no matter what we're wearing.
  22. Looking for a clear desciption.

"good guys" isnt the right word sandwich. we're getting sidetracked. Anyways moral of the past page is: ~~~~Kobi should have reported pedophiles instead of stubbornly assumed the Lindens treat the rest of the grid like the SLMC~~~~ -._.-*-.YAY.-*-._.-
  23. Looking for a clear desciption.

ah so it was of the "good guys" breaking the law If someone found your real address you have been careless, which is not to exonerate merely to point out you should go over your digital trail and work out where you are leaking info As to can't report to the police without a real name that is crap, you report it, the police issue a warrant to sl to get billing info/ip address etc and then they prosecute if they believe there is a case to answer
  24. What's going on in the LEA Committee?

Lap just corrected what he told me. Nobody OWNs the LEA. LaPiscean Liberty: Patti and I "own" the sims as I told you- but they are really more of a stewardship-or a trust-LL trusts that we will manage them for the artists so they can use them for short periods of time and then when they finish their grant periods they return them to us so that the next group of artists are able to use the sims
  25. Unsolicited pics from someone

Check your mail
  26. Looking for a clear desciption.

ha ha nobody swatted me. Somebody attempted a swat on the serial copybotter. Somebody showed me my own address on the SL platform. That is well within their jurisdiction. Simple. Ban people who do that stuff. That goes well beyond just harassment. Can't report to the police without a real name. Edited: anyways this was solved several months ago, but without linden assistance. All of these situations had to get solved without lindens, however things would be so much cleaner if they had more active and online lindens to deal with issues on a case by case basis.
  27. What's going on in the LEA Committee?

Yes, you are right. If your proposal is accepted, you become for 6 months owner of a sim. Then the committee kick you out
  1. Load more activity