All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Connect the Continents

Actually Mainland is not deserted at all, there are lots of people living there. I live on Mainland, and I see a lot of green dots around me all the time. Am I hallucinating?... Maybe lol You may not like that perhaps, but there are also lots of people flying or driving inland everyday, not just on the sea sims. None of that would ever be possible in standalone sims.
  3. Comparing Strings

Yeah, as I said, I got it working when I shunted both through a llStringTrim A few minutes after posting this. Because of course you always find the solution as soon as you open your mouth to complain about it.
  4. Lines that annoy you most

Him: You look sexy. Me: I hope so, otherwise I could not charge L$ for sex.
  5. Today
  6. im apart of the LGBT Community (i/m bisexual) but i'm a full female, is that acceptable ?
  7. Banned from the Offical Second Life Flickr feed

Upon my OATH i am self banned Verizonally - nice thing about the GDPR is being reminded of who owns what.
  8. What are you listening right know.

video looks like it came from mad max. Warning,language.
  9. Parcel permission flags - effects

... or just check first before assuming. Ask. You know.. that olde social interaction thing.
  10. Cant decide on forest or beach ?...

****************4096sqm ROMANTIC MOODS NOW SOLD *********************
  11. What are you listening right know.

Porcelain Black - This Is What Rock n Roll Looks Like!
  12. TELEPORT LANDMARK http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jaguar Mountains/35/215/21 VIEW US ON SL DESTINATION GUIDE http://secondlife.com/destination/mountain-lion-night-club-amusement-park CHECK OUT OUR FACEBOOK GROUP https://www.facebook.com/groups/1894546247450880/ ● PRIDE TRIBUTE ~ DAVID BOWIE/QUEEN ~ WEDNESDAY JUNE 20th 10 AM - 2 PM DJ YUNA Mountain Lion Club & Amusement Park is quite simply breathtaking. Featuring many various views of a mountain, forested stream, amusement park & club overlooking a beautiful ocean on a full family-friendly moderate sim. A different breath taking view no matter which direction you look. Mountain Lion Club & Amusement Park features the largest Waterslides on the grid in Second Life, as well as various themed Roller Coasters; Steam Punk, The Shark Tank, Angry Birds, Lego, and many more! Brand new Ferris Wheel takes you up high so you can see the whole park! Ride while enjoying the rocking tunes of our DJs featuring themed sets from the 60s thru to the present hits of 2017. Live DJs & HOSTs from Noon - 10pm every day! Shop at our Shopping Mall, while you listen to the tunes. Come see the variety of shops in our Mall and Market Carts. Browse at the Art Gallery and pick up something for your home or office. Rent a Shop or Cart to sell your wares. We also have beautiful various sized SkyDome homes for rent fully furnished or bring your own home, with full security. Need a Job?...We are hiring DJs & Hosts. Bring your family, friends, neighbors and yourself for a fun loving time here at Mountain Lion Club & Amusement Park. We are Family oriented, people caring, fun loving & love to have a dang good time!! Music is always great, so many attractions to see & ride! Grab your family for an outing. You'll be glad that you did! SCHEDULE OF EVENTS: Live DJs & HOSTs from Noon - 10pm Monday thru Saturday! ● TRIBUTE ~ MICHAEL JACKSON ~ MONDAY JUNE 25th 10 AM - NOON DJ YUNA ● NEVERLAND PARTICLE SHOW ~ MONDAY JUNE 25th NOON - 2 PM SKYFIRE & DJ SUNSET ● DOUBLE SHOT TUESDAY NOON - 4 PM DJ SUNSET ● PRIDE TRIBUTE ~ DAVID BOWIE/QUEEN ~ WEDNESDAY JUNE 20th 10 AM - 2 PM DJ YUNA ● GOOD MORNING MIX THURSDAY 10 AM- NOON DJ ANGEL ● TOTALLY 80'S REWIND THURSDAY NOON - 4 PM DJ SUNSET ● MAGICAL MIX SATURDAY 10 AM - NOON DJ ANGEL ● TRIBUTE ~ BOY BANDS ~ JUNE 23rd SAT NOON - 4 PM DJ SUNSET ● CHILL OUT MUSIC SATURDAY 6 - 8 PM DJ DOLLY Message Inworld for more information: Host Manager: Cat (catinmass) DJ Managers: Wishy (wishstar.ninetails) AND Scary (Scary Jester) Owner/Rentals Manager: Krystal Rose (krystal333) Owner/Senior DJ Manager: Sunset (sunsetmoonites) Owner/Park Manager: Dan (dan.pevensey) COME ROAR WITH THE LIONS!
  13. Can you use your Premium membership to get land for a shop?

I would, but the class is at 5am on a Sunday morning in my timezone. LOL.
  14. SL15B Inworld Shopping Event

Went back again. My view stands as it being second rate. * 99% of clothing is for women * nothing at all rigged to Signature Geralt * a few bits of old fashion that we saw 6 to 8 months ago rigged to Signature Gianni and Belezza Jake * A lot of old stuff from 2016-2017 rigged to the TMP or standard bodies * a scant few male jewellery items * 2 sets of sunglasses and 1 watch * One cybernetic hand Better to skip the lag fest and stick to the big 6 men's events - TMD, HME, Mens Jail, Men's Shed, Man Cave, Men Only Monthly. At least those events are new items each month and not buried in the 99% for women
  15. Connect the Continents

Thats also what High-Fidelity is too, and VRChat I do have the impression that most people want to live isolated, thats what changed about SL since its golden years, its not the platform thats changed, the people and the whole global mentality. Could blame all the smartphones for it, or blame whatever you want, things changed by whatever reason. People are like this in real life too, less social, more sheltered in their social media bubbles.
  16. Can you use your Premium membership to get land for a shop?

Congratulations! Land ownership can be a complicated business, even if you've got all that you need. I suggest that you take Lindal up on her invitation to join her class next Saturday. She's pretty good at anticipating most of the questions you are likely to have, and introducing you to ones that you have not thought of yet. It would also be a good idea to start reading Knowledge Base articles related to selling in SL.
  17. LL, MP, and Credibility

Because what they are warning others about is already discussed in the item description, for example, or is about some other thing that the creator has no control over or has nothing to do with the quality of the actual product. As Dakota says, those reviews not relevant to other potential buyers and have no value. That you have been told this several times and still are unable to understand goes a long way to explain why your reviews get deleted.
  18. Harassment and slandering

Wrongful defamation on Second Life can be a serious problem when and where it may occur. People should resolve their differences, or part ways amicably, but sometimes people give in to baser instincts. Hopefully the damages to you are limited, and it's not something life-altering.
  19. Can you use your Premium membership to get land for a shop?

Thank you all so much for your patience! I think I've got what I need. Now, I just have to figure out how to find a parcel I can afford. LOL.
  20. What are you doing today!? :D

I'm checking out the SLB15 builds
  21. The VaNiTy ThReAd

SLB15 Avatar, with a few mods Dress & hair: SLB15 Avatar Skin: AviGlam - Anna Skin T0 Tattoo: Rebel Cheese - Mohana, white Eye shadow: Dulce Secrets - Blue Arctic Shiver Eye decorations: Elyslum - Eye doco, scuba blue Bindi: Glint - Moon and Stars bindi Lipstick: .xxx - Classic Berry Lip Gloss Blush: Atre - Blush, Deep Red
  22. Parcel permission flags - effects

Probably right. Unfortunately, there's no parcel flag for "has ban line" or something like PARCEL_FLAG_ALLOW_ALL_ACCESS. You can tell if "Allow group" is checked, but not if "Anyone can visit" is checked. I see how this happened. In 2017, Grumpity Linden wrote: "UI for both Estate and Parcel access management is confusing. We’re making changes to make it less confusing. The weirdness where you check “Public access” and “Group access” and end up with group ONLY unless you also check “PIOF” and then you get group + public w/PIOF … that will not stand." So the check was changed to make "Anyone can visit" override "Allow group access". Before that change was made, if PARCEL_FLAG_USE_ACCESS_GROUP was set, it meant that there were ban lines. So the check was changed to make "Anyone can visit" override "Allow group access". That put the LSL API out of sync with the UI - you can no longer reliably tell from LSL if there's a ban line. You can read a parcel's ban list in the viewer, but not from LSL. I don't want the whole list, anyway. I'd just like to be able to query "can this UUID enter this parcel?" before entering with a vehicle. The sim's default action if the vehicle can get in but an avatar on it cannot is to let the vehicle in, then eject the avatar. That sucks. Filed a JIRA.
  23. Appearance help!

Duly noted! I shall look into them <3
  24. SL15B Inworld Shopping Event

OK now you are being unfair. Since I was there for several days I found a lot of male stores-- just while looking around. NO there are no track suits for men. As far as I can remember (wasn't looking) there were no track suits for gals either. To go to an event expecting to find something specific AND for a specific mesh body is not very practical. Among stores with items for men there are: :ZED: A D R I A T I C [CerberusXing] not so bad ROZOREGALIA ADRIATIC ASCEND This is Wrong MINIMAL Boys to the Bone FAKE ICON LURE AITUI Lapoint and Bastchild EUDOORA SHU-MESH Apple May Designs (gift - unisex) Dreaming Thicket (gift - unisex) kisetsu (gift for men AND women) Feel free to go BACK and look at all the shops you missed :D. The event is open June 18th thru July 2nd And since I am doing extremely well there, I have to assume that a lot of folks are happier with the event than you are.
  25. Comparing Strings

Yes. Also, it's useful when printing arbitrary strings for debug purposes to enclose them in quote marks. If it came in from the web, there are lots of other things that can go wrong. Strings that aren't UTF-8. Malformed UTF-8. Line breaks which are CR LF. Anything that comes in from the web must be sanitized before use.
  26. How does your avatar look today ?

I know it's just because of the detail, but this dress makes me feel like I'm the personification of the TARDIS. lol My name is "Sexy". lol
  1. Load more activity