search not updating

jennifir

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4402 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

seems that since atleast saturday thet search has not been updating. I split a parcel in 2 and have both set to show in search but the listing in search is the old listing including the the size it was  before I divided it  not the size it has been since saturday and the trafffic number has been the same for the last 2 days. Has anyone else noticed that search doesn't seem to be updating?

Mine hasn't updated since last Thursday when I sold properties.  Everyone is still directed to the old place even though it no longer exists and I have the new sim checked for search 30L, etc.

I noticed this on Sunday and then went in yesterday to support chat and was told to 'clear my cache' which did no good. Shortly after I put in a support ticket but you know how those get taken care of *laughs*.

I am experiencing the same thing.  I placed a new parcel in search on Saturday, and removed an old one as well.  As of today, the old one is still coming up and the new is not.  Also, I logged in using an old version of Imprudence and the search was udated and correct with the new listing.  So, seems the newer viewer search might be the problem.  I had a live chat with LL and they said search is working just fine and requested I file a ticket (big surprise).

I tried using Phoenix Viewer 1.5.2 (1185) and in its search atleast under places both parcels do show though under all only the bigger of the 2 shows (same name and description though the bigger one has almost no traffic and the smaller one has traffic) so it does seem to be a problem with any search which gets its results from http://search.secondlife.com I have also filed  a jira on this problem https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/WEB-4620

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4402 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.