Sign in to follow this  
Lalei1488304093

I am an... "unusual" person, I Suppose

I am an RP-er, Explorer, and a hang-out-and-chill type of person.  I play casually (I'm not on 24/7), but I wouldn't mind finding new friends to be logged in more often with. 

I'm a (Happily!!) married woman who grew up getting along with guys way easier than girls, I'll admit, but I would like to meet -anyone- who is relaxed and patient with me.  ( XP  *kinda embarrassed* :catembarrassed: )   I'm a bit shy to begin with, not good at bringing up topics, but I'm making the effort to step out of that.

If anyone would like to IM me, feel free to do so.  I'd like to meet and learn more about you,  too.

Thanks, Thinkerer, I've met lots of people in SL.  But I wanted to give posting here in "Make Friends" a try as well, just to share more detail to others about myself and attempt to find friends through the Forum.

Wow, I thought I was reading a description of myself. I haven't been on in a minute but im not a 24/7 type of player either. You said you was stepping out your box, well im out here to say...hi:smileyvery-happy: