what dose LL need to know when filing an Abuse Appeal?

Tazmrb1928

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4337 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

i filed a fue abuse appeals but i do not think Linden Lab understands what i have to say, so please tell me the main guied lines as to what Linden Lab needs to know, when filing a abuse appeal so they will understand me more clearly, 

the type of abuse appeal i am triing to make has to do with "fals reports made on me" 

tell me the main guid lines as to what i need to tell Linen lab to get my account back ;( 

PS: i am "mentally challenged" so make what you say vary clear to me 

Hello Tazmrb1928,

I'm sorry to hear that you are still having difficulty.

No guarantees.

Forgive the people who have hurt your feelings. Forget the bad things in the past. Leave them in the past.

Admit your mistakes so that you can correct any errors.

Want to be in SL, because you want to. Not because you want to prove that you were wrongfully removed.

Appeal | Define Appeal

noun. 1. an earnest request for aid, support, sympathy, mercy, etc.; entreaty; petition; plea. 2. a request or reference to some person or authority for a decision

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Dear Linden Lab,

As you are aware, I have made several serious errors in Judgment. I cannot fully account for my actions, I have no idea what I was thinking. I'm filled with regret in the understanding that my behavior forced action against my account. I now realize this was done to protect the general welfare and best interest of SL and it's Residents.................................

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I cannot write an appeal for you.

They must be your words. edit: typo

To write the words, you must know or feel the words.

I do care about your situation.

the odd thing is, i think the stuff i said to Linden Lab "confused the daylights out of them".. here i will explain to you what i mean..

in dec of 2011 i was banned so i filed a abuse appeal, they told me i was banned for ageplay, that is when i called Linden Lab up on the phone and they sent me to the abuse appeal team & i told them what happend by phone, that is when they said i was never banned for ageplay.. they told me by phone i was banned for desterbing the peace for shouting at someone then they unbanned me..."its as if they understand me better by phone" O-o that or i am not telling them what i think .. 

"i was banned agen in 2012 march 8th.. when i started to shout at the same person who was calling me a ageplay.. -.- i tried filing abuse appeals they didnt udnerstand me agin.. so i called them up but they changed there Phone services to where we cant get ahold on the abuse appeal team anymore by phone lol 

so relley i think i have messed up somehwere and idk in what text form i did O_o 

• 4 weeks later...

I think you're at the mercy of the Linden that responds, unfortunately.

The first thing you should tell them is that you have a medical condition and your medication interferes with your cognitive function enough to make explaining that much more difficult for you.

As far as what happened, it sounds to me like they're going back and forth (certainly shouting is not enough to be banned over I mean, at least no rational person would ban someone for that) so without a proper investigation which won't happen in this case, they will never figure out what is really going on because they don't have time enough to care.

This is the scary part about being in Second Life, especially when you've spent so much time here and happened to have made some enemies in the process (something that I don't believe is very difficult here in my experience) you could lose it all without notice on a whim and that's that and no one cares have a good life the end!

Not sure if my rant here is helping but... persistence is about all you have, which isn't a lot but at least it's something, until they decide to block your ability to make appeals and leave tickets (apparently this could happen) so, persist and get back on the phone if you feel Second Life is that important otherwise, there are many suitable alternatives for most people, unless you're a developer, so while they figure out what to do with you, you can at least join another community and start something new.

• 3 weeks later...

It sounds like you were banned from a sim for ageplay.

Okay.

There are a lot of sims in Second Life.  Go somewhere else and start over.

"Shouting"...  Either you had your Caps Lock key down WHICH SOME PEOPLE SEE AS SHOUTING, or you were hitting enter+shift causing your avatar to "shout".  Learn to use the enter key alone and not hit the shift key.  If it means typing a bit more slowly, then type more slowly.

If the accusations of ageplay are due to your using child avatars, then don't use child avatars.  Break the problem down into single items, then fix each item.  Together, they will fix the problem.  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4337 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.