my av has gone strange - when she rezzes i see nothing or lines of colored pixels. tried everything.

Coco Jaxxon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3460 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

As Marigold mentioned, a photo would help.

You could take a look at these links:

http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/doku.php?id=bake_fail

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Troubleshooting-avatar-appearance/ta-p/1256955

To clear your cache memory manually, delete all contents at the following folders and restart your computer:

(XP) - C: \ Documents and Settings \ (USER NAME) - Application Data \ SecondLife and
C: \ Documents and Settings \ (USER NAME)\ Local Settings \ Application Data \ Second Life

(Vista) and (Win 7) - C: \ Users \ (USER NAME) \ AppData \ Roaming \ SecondLife and
C: \ Users \ (USER NAME) \ ApplData \ Local \ Secondlife

If you use Phoenix the path is: For example C: \ Users \ (USER NAME) \ ApplData \ Local \ PhoenixViewer

I'm wondering if your Avatar was contorted. Is you avatar similar to the shape of a preying mantis?

Render Issues - Again_001.jpg

I think what you are experiencing is exactly what I am getting too. Note the strange coloured dots around my hips and the way my torso is only partially visible :( I've just finished clearing both my SL3 and Firestorm caches, clean uninstall/re-install and a ground up rebuild of my avi and am still getting the same result. Seems the only way I can fix this is to wear mesh outfits with alpha layers. I wonder how I appear to others inworld but can't possibly face the world looking like this hehe. Anyone got any other fixes?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3460 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.