Sign in to follow this  
Chrissy Ambrose

Check your Listings after DD Migrate

Hi just a heads up to check listings after Migration to DD. Last Sunday spent the day migrating all my stuff 750, items to direct delivery. With a few glitches, eventually solved and fighting with a slow web site, I managed to do them all. I checked for unassociated and unlisted items but all seemed fine, and I was pleased with my days work ,all be it frustrating at times.

Today I wanted to edit some listings and found a few of those in limbo, not unassocated or unlisted according to my manage inventory list but unavailable non the less. Checking through all the pages I found 150 items similarly in limbo, and was unable to check the tick box( this was blanked out ) to re list in bulk, had to list each again , one by one with the edit menu.

So just in case anyone feels all went ok as I did, it is worth looking though all the pages of prducts (if you have a lot) to make sure they are all active, if they should be, and not rely on what the web site tells you is unlisted.

omg what is the deal im out over 20,000 lost sales and week no creating plus i dont even have desire to care if lose sim make any thing ever again i i feel pushed out of sl for adding to it na not happy about this at all plus now my team help can put listing items in my box that supers sucks ild been using my alt to load box now how

And you're just finding your way to this forum NOW?

If you even bothered to read any of the messages from the past week, you'd have seen that people are WELL aware of these problems.

And I just spent over 6 months telling you not to trust the Lindens about Direct Delivery even before deployment.

But did you read any of that?

So NOW you care?

Great.

To the OP: I moved 20 products yesterday. 18 Did fine, 2 exhibited the problem(s) you experienced. After poking around, it looks like the enire listings were lost so that I'll have to relist those items. Luckily neither was a very popular item.

After moving the items I did a test delivery and also a test purchase with my alt of the some of the more popular items. All seemed fine. I've also received non-delivery compalints from 2 customers who, it turns out were still using V1 TPVs, so I've prepared a notecard to be sent out to all non-delivery complaints ot explain how and on what viewers DD works.

Clyde Lindman wrote:

I've also received non-delivery compalints from 2 customers who, it turns out were still using V1 TPVs, so I've prepared a notecard to be sent out to all non-delivery complaints ot explain how and on what viewers DD works.

My understanding at present is that only the new viewers are neccessary for merchants to LIST items re: DD.  The V1 viewers can RECEIVE fine.  The listing of the "DD Green Bear" on the MP home page encourages people to purchase one of those for 0L, again as I understand it, to have the "Items Received" folder show up in inventory.

I am using a v1 Phoenix viewer and have purchased several products over the last few days so you might be giving incorrect info to your customers.

>The listing of the "DD Green Bear" on the MP home page encourages people to purchase one of those for 0L, again as I understand it, to have the "Items Received" folder show up in inventory.

The bear really is a brilliant idea for that reason.

But to continue offering it to people is essentially telling them that DD works better than Magic Boxes, which it doesn't. 

hmmmm I haven't heard back from either complainant so I'll assume they received their merchandise one way or another. Scratch the notecard then.