Need help finding a specific shape skin combo...

lianna Garnet

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4390 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Its beautiful, but likely heavily photoshopped to achieve the shadows and shading.  Your best bet is to send an IM or notecard to the shop owner which expresses your admiration for her/his creativity in creating the look and (assuming you have purchased whatever they are selling in the ad) asking where you can purchase the skin, hair and shape to complete the look.  That is your best bet but don't be surprised if it doesn't work, the shape, skin and/or hair might be custom made for the look.  The creator might be unwilling to share the info, or the photo might have been so altered in photoshop that there isn't anything in sl to compare.

It has occurred to me that the creator of this particular look may not want others repeating it, and I'd completely understand that.  To be perfectly honest, I felt a little iffy about even asking publicly about this, as it kinda leaves the impression that I'd rather copy someone else's idea than come up with one of my own.

Thing is, I've used the same skin/shape combo for the last two years, and although I've (pardon the pun) grown attached to it, I've had the feeling lately that it's time to find something a little more current.

li1243.png

Maybe it's just that phenomena that happens when you spend too much time looking at the same thing; you start to see imperfections.  I've been told that the current skin/shape combo doesn't need replacing or updating, but...meh...

Ironically, after looking through shop after shop in pursuit of replacements for quite a while now, I just happened to come across that model image (top of this thread), and  it was one of those "THAT'S IT!!!!" moments.

Whether the image is photoshopped or not, it's pretty much the look, itself, that I'm after.  Even a combination of a close-skin and a close-shape would do it.

I'll keep looking.  Thanx for the responses so far! 

You're every bit as lovely already but I do agree it would be a very nice and logical upgrade to your current look.

I can't say for absolote certainty but it looks very much like the shape and skin worn by the model who was often shown on the Kirsten's viewer login screens. (different hair though). Whether or not that was Kirsten, I don't know, and I don't recall her last name. Maybe it's a trail of peanuts if the other suggestions don't pan out. I understand that veiwer is no longer available however.

Eileen, sweet of you to say.  And, you could be right:  Kirstenlee Cinquetti's avie does, in fact, bear a resemblence.  I should have seen that myself, as I used Kirsten's Viewer exclusively until the bottom fell out of it.  Now, I use Niran's Viewer just as exclusively, which started as a fork of KV.

Jasmyn, thanx for the lead.  I'll check out League tonight.

Follow-up:  Yup, it's "Taylor" from League Skins.  The shape is also readily available in the same store, almost right beside it.

Thanx again, Jasmyn for the lead.

Thanks Kylie, for bearing with me and helping to find the exact match.

Thanx SL Forum for the help that can always be counted on. 

Rearranging outfits to accomodate now.  Busy Busy Busy... 

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4390 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.