I love cubes

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3489 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm probably not the only Resident who has fallen in love with Building.

I meet a nice person, and then I get them involved in my fanatical building obsessions (I mean projects), and before I know it, something that was supposed to be fun, turns into work.

Dating me might be a lot of work. Texture work, landscaping, furnishing, decorating, photography. We'll never fight, because we'll either be too busy, or too tired to fight.

Paine; funny how that worked out. A real coincidence. :smileyindifferent:

Me too.... ME TOO!  I am fascinated with building in sl.  When I first started in sl and got my first rental I started to build my own furniture, later I bought and sold land, but my joy was building houses for myself or for difficult parcels (such as sloped lots, or oddly shaped parcels) we were selling, or low prim houses for 512's.  I built a couple of custom houses for clients and that was fun too.  Since sculpties and now mesh I feel out of touch with current building techniques but I still love to create, I use the basic cubes and many of my own textures  Its the only reason I still have land in sl,  Every so often I like to scrape it off and start new.  Would love to chat, brainstorm and/or collaborate on projects with other builders, creators.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3489 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.