hello i am trying to accept a partner offer but this is imposible. what should i do?

Jessika Jharls

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4188 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

10 answers to this question

It's an acknowledged problem. If switching to another browser doesn't help, please see this JIRA about partnering issues.

https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/WEB-4154

The alternative option if you cannot partner is that you and your parner add text and eventually pics in your respective profiles to let people know you are together.

• Like 3

Jessika Jharls wrote:

hello i am trying to accept a partnership offer but its imposible. i can dicline but not accept. what should i do?

is there a attcept button there or is it grayed out?

there is a options bar above the question allowing editing.

@ val good advise kudos to you!

• Like 1

Hi Jessika

I know how you feel.  I'm in the same position.  Very frustrating.  

Linden Labs are aware of it, but nothing seems to have changed.  Please keep badgering support, maybe if enough of us keep demanding attention on this issue it will get resolved. 

Let us know if you can get it to work. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! 

You don't say if you tried with other browsers Jessika. If you did and still cannot partner, you may add your voice to the JIRA I mentioned in my previous answer and in the meantime do as I suggested, i.e. tell about your partnership in your profile. You and your "other half" could also choose a display name that could explicitely indicate you are together.

• Like 1

The 'correct' way to request a change or to report a bug is using the JIRA system. Badgering support for things they can't fix will only slow down their response on other issues even more. On the other hand JIRAs are pretty much ignored unless LL feel like doing something anyway; there are issues there that were created years ago and haven't even been looked at yet.

Jessika Jharls wrote:

hello i am trying to accept a partnership offer but its imposible. i can dicline but not accept. what should i do?

How do I accept a partnership I have tried to follow the link I got in email but do not see where I would accept

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4188 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.