EXISTING MARKETPLACE JIRAS ISSUE LOG

Sassy Romano

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4070 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bump.

I recommend that Merchant's keep an eye on the status of their orders in the MP Transaction History.

As already reported, I have orders stuck in "Being Delivered" that have been delivered and customer charged, but no funds to my account. Now, I also have orders stuck in "Queued".

The delivery of products and the corresponding status of those deliveries is not working as expected (understatement).

sorry for the formatting. i don't know how to fix it so i'm just leaving it.

I might need to make another JIRA or find one. Apologies if I have not caught it in the existing list, please help me on this as my eyes are crossing from all the JIRAs lately.

Today I have received a "success" email that indicates I should have been paid (this is about an hour ago), but I have not received funds as of yet.  I have filed a ticket, but I am wondering if anyone has had this problem?

Usually getting the email means I have been paid, but this is not the case today.

I was just changing one item because of customer feedback & happened to notice that hundreds of my items have suddely been delisted! I am pretty sure this is very recent because some of the delists are good sellers & I am sure I would have noticed but I cant be certain. What is really odd is that some are incomplete listings that are copies of others that are listed but with some bits missing & others are just delisted complete ads!

Another weird thing is that when I go to the MERCHANT HOME/MANAGE LISTINGS & click on both UNLISTED & UNAVAILABLE no items show on the list but when I click on ALL & scroll through the pages of listings there are hundreds of items with no green tick at the end!

Maybe everyone should check & see if they also have this phenomenon, if you have and you are an experienced Jira writer then please feel free to post it & I will add my bit tomorrow as its 2am & I have been up way too long looking at this!

Sapphy Rotaru wrote:

Well as no one else seems to have this problem, except me, I guess I will just carry on relisting & deleting.

Sapphy, there are a number of others that have posted this same problem here in the Forums. I don't believe there's a JIRA for it yet though. Could I ask you to create a JIRA Issue then start a new thread and link to the Issue?

Thank you.

That was scary! But as you asked so nicely Darrius, how could I refuse lol

Here it is, my very first Jira, scores out of 10 please :o)

Marketplace - some items delisted & some duplicated with incomplete details

https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/WEB-4617

I was changing one item because of customer feedback & happened to notice that hundreds of my items have suddenly been delisted! I am pretty sure this is very recent because some of the delists are good sellers & I would have noticed.

What is really odd is that some are incomplete listings which are copies of others that are still listed & others are just delisted complete ads!

Another weird thing is that when I go to the MERCHANT HOME/MANAGE LISTINGS & click on UNLISTED or UNAVAILABLE no items show on the lists but when I click on ALL & scroll through the pages of listings there are hundreds of items with no green tick at the end!

I have relisted the complete ones because I can not afford to have them missing & unavailable & have started deleting the incomplete repeat listings.

I strongly suggest that other merchants, especially those with many listings (I have over a thousand) check to see if their items have been suddenly delisted in this way. Its much harder to notice when you have so many. REMEMBER though that they only show when you select ALL & scroll through, they wont show under unlisted or unavailable if you have the same problem as me.

Well, you need to go reopen it .. as you're the Reporter, only you can reopen it. And why do you need to reopen it? Because CommerceTeam Linden closed it as "Expected Behavior".

I think they totally misuderstood the situation. I added a comment and asked them to please re-examine the issue. But they will only do so if you reopen it.

Oh, and the first commenter on your JIRA .. ."have you contacted support?" ROFL!! Yeah, they'll tell you to file a JIRA or submit a ticket.

Yeah I just had to walk away from the contact support comment lol, politeness forbids me from saying what I think!

I would reopen it if even one other person had come forward with the same problem but no one has so maybe it was something stupid I did. I have no idea how or why & at least it was a problem that I could rectify. My biggest concern was that others would have lots of unlisted stuff & not realise.

I have no technical abilities whatsoever, even making the Jira in the first place taxed my bird brain lol

Josh Susanto wrote:

If anyone really wants something more definitive done about this issue, please tell me:

To what calendar period does 14xxxxx correspond?

Let me do some research but I am thinking between 8/31/2010 and 10/31/2010 If anyone having a borked listing could check the date in their inventory management area and report back, that would be great.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4070 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.