Sign in to follow this  
Luana Juliesse

Loads of failed deliveries

Jade Winthorpe wrote:

Are some of you sure you're not getting paid? As in did you check? Because once I found this post I freaked out and decided to check my MP transaction history, today alone (the 29th) I've had 8 "delivery partially failed" instances so far today... I then kept that window open, opended a new window for my SL transaction history and ALL of those instances Commerce Linden did pay me for those transactions...

I am sure that people posting here are checking their transactions obsessively.   I could be wrong but I doubt it.

BTW There is a JIRA for your particular issue (much smaller issue than not getting paid, lucky for us, but not for the ones not getting paid):  https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/WEB-4592

Jade Winthorpe wrote:

Are some of you sure you're not getting paid? As in did you check? Because once I found this post I freaked out and decided to check my MP transaction history, today alone (the 29th) I've had 8 "delivery partially failed" instances so far today... I then kept that window open, opended a new window for my SL transaction history and ALL of those instances Commerce Linden did pay me for those transactions...

AGREED!! When you spot a "Delivery Partially Failed" transaction record, click the "View Order" link to the far right and check the Status of your product(s). If they say "Delivered" then look at your SL Transaction History and look for that Order #. I'm betting you actually got paid.

Yup, I am getting many delivery failed and when I contact the customer, they did receive the item and this is crazy that I have to spend so much time every day checking and creating a new list for LL EVERY DAY!