Sign in to follow this  
Pearl Vollmar

ATTENTION! Listings on the Marketplace are borked. Everyone check your stores!

Something really weird happened. Some of my listing have a different picture and a different name and some even a different merchant. Who should I contact? Anyone has noticed that??

I have no idea where I should go to, to fix that. Please someone help me?

Edit: Guys check your listings. I haven't changed over to direct delivery so it's affecting everyone.

For detailed info read this blog post. http://www.dgp4sl.com/wp/2012/03/31/the-fiasco-called-marketplace/

Please vote and watch this Jira. Tell all your friends who are merchants https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/WEB-4587

marketplace listing.jpg

Pearl Vollmar wrote:

Something really weird happened. Some of my listing have a different picture and a different name and some even a different merchant. Who should I contact? Anyone has noticed that??

I have no idea where I should go to, to fix that. Please someone help me?

marketplace listing.jpg

Oh boy, looks like a database pointing error. Linden, We have a problem.

Hi Argus! I'm looking for where I can write a ticket but I'm totally lost. Prices are wrong, merchant, pictures, totally crazy.  You just have to look at my store to see it.

Do you know where we can write a ticket?

Check your listings too Argus. I hope you don't have the same problem

oh man :( 

You need to file a ticket immediately under Marketplace Issues and use the "Marketplace Listings" choice in the dropdown.

And you're probably going to have to file a JIRA...

That sucks!

I was wondering why i hadn't sold anything in 2 days, so i checked my marketplace store, and yes : it's a mess!

Judging from the recent posts on this forum, i'm not the only one with this problem. Hope LindenLab will fix this asap, coz having someone else's products on your listing is awkward to say the least, horrible  in a worst case scenario:

you could end up having adult items on your PG store listing !!

FIX THIS ASAP LL !!

Pearl, for sure file a ticket, etc.

One thing though, I just clicked through all the listings on your first page and none of the Merchants listed on your listings exists anymore. They all point to empty storefronts, or, to the Main page. I did about 6 or 7 of them.

Have you tried purchasing anything to see where it goes? (or tried a test delivery)?

Edited: Nope, some do point to other stores, but your product does not appear in that other store.  So sorry to see this happen to you.

What a mess.

Something was telling me that this transition wasn't going to be a smooth one...

I am totally lost and can't find a place to file a ticket. If we all file a ticket they'll notice it. I don't think they are even aware of what's going on.

I just filed a ticket and linked to this post.   I don't even think it's a good idea to keep marketplace up while this is happening.  Major fix needed!  >.<

Paulette, to unlist all my products will be a major pain. I'm going to see if there's some bulk thing to unlist the store.. there should be really.. if there isn't, time to make one

Here's mine:) My pictures all appear to be there, but al the text belongs to other various merchants and I can pay them for their product with my pictures on it.. on my whole store listing page;

marketplace weirdness 3.jpg

marketplace weirdness 4.jpg

Just had a look at mine and .. one of my listings has a different item name and seller name, had no price, no perms, was not active in the item list, and when I clicked on it, the picture was wrong too. I dont have the energy to try to work on it tonight ... people, check your listings!