Again for the third time.. Account Loading issue

Vaculity1488313281

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4411 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have asked a question regarding this before, and I haven't recieved the answer I desire.  Anyone here got a good solution?

To quote from my last question, now with a new question:

I am hopelessly lost.

I am stuck at one SIM, which I have no ownership to. I tried every available method that the people have reported here, but to no avail. (Used viewers I know of.) Also, I am starting to have issue with loading of parts in my AV (or even the Avatar itself). Even though I used the Test Male/Female, whenever I relog back in, it refuse to load, and I have to do this everytime, which is frustrating. (Other people sees me right.)

-I am not under any RLV (If you get what I meant).

-I tried to remove all my PRIM , I still get disconnected.

-I tried to Go to other SIM, same deal.

-Even if I did successfully teleport to another SIM, next time I logged in (either by proper log off or by disconnection), always be at the same SIM as when I am stuck. (I already set to "My Last Location")

-Tried to clear cache, history, even restarted connection, still no dice.

-Set graphic to lowest, doesn't do anything.

-Tried every bandwidth, not working.

I already checked my connection with pingtest, everything seemed fine.

The "Teleport Tab" was only a temporary solution. I meant to teleport while logged in, so as to avoid the hassle of relogging inside every time..

I tried running on the same viewer with another account, nothing is wrong with the loading. The firewall is the same, its not that problem. Other viewers does the same thing.

Editing: Yeah, sorry, just only realized theres the edit button. *facepalm* Sorry bout that multi-post.

((Connection figures?))

Using Wireless Connection

3 answers to this question

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.  Albert Einstein.

WHAT are the connection figures you get in the statistics window?

Are you using wired or wireless internet?

etc. etc.

YOU might have tried all these things but in your THREE almost-identical posts you haven't told US much at all.

• Like 1

The weak link in an Internet connection is often the router.  You said you are on wireless, which is very often a problem in itself, so I'd strongly recommend NOT doing that.  Beyond that, though, try temporarily plugging an Internet cable directly into your modem, bypassing the router completely.  If that improves your performance, there's a good possibility that the router is at fault.  You may be able to fix things by simply rebooting it (unplug it from the power for a few minutes), or you may end up needing to replace it.

BTW, you said you tested your connection pingtest and "everything was fine." What were the numbers?  In particular, how much packet loss?  What was the ping time?  How many times did you repeat the test?  You might want to read http://blog.nalates.net/2011/10/26/troubleshoot-your-sl-connection/ to get a good feel for why these are important questions.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4411 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.