Received Items folder is huge gray box

Sedia Darkrose

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4400 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I bought the new linden bear and so now I have the "Received Items" folder in my inventory, however it shows up as a huge gray box -like the size of 6 other folders huge- and I can't figure out what to do.

EDIT: Nevermind, figured out I just needed to update Phoenix as apparently they forgot to add in the icon for the folder and that's why it wasn't showing up right.

4 answers to this question

Claire, not being rude but... Linden Labs rarely (if ever) view these forums. this is resident to resident help only. If you want Linden Labs to fix something you need to file a report with them.

We are only too happy to help out, but unfortunately Linden Labs seem to have misplaced my X-Mas card last Christmas :(

The Recieved Items folder/tab is a fairly new event, related to the new Direct Delivery system from the Marketplace. You won't be able to do much with the folder/tab until you purchase an item from a seller who has actually converted thier Marketplace inventory to the new Direct Delivery system (Instead of the old MagicBox system).

To date the Direct Delivery system appears to function much better than the MagicBox system and I've only had one failed delivery so far.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4400 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.