Strange things happening.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4409 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nyll Bergbahn wrote:

Sounds from some imaginery body that just entered the solar system and has 7 moons...really? I don't believe you have even the vaguest comprehension of anything factual to do with the Solar System as you've clearly displayed in your posts. I've been involved in active astronomy for a long time including night time and solar observing and have a very good understanding of it.

Interesting takes on Geology as well. This: "...anyway we have just crossed the solar plane and had 4 large earthquakes, also the sun rose 2 days early over greenland, so I think I have been proved right....", as far as my limited understanding of things goes, would imply Greenland is either not on the same planet as the rest of us or possibly moved far enough east to hasten sunrise, then moved back. That would really take some re-understanding of plate tectonics.

Edited to correct the fact that even though I quoted the line, I somehow 'read' later for earlier. The bolded words were originally west and delay

Lol true Dillon.

Anyway, enough nonsense for one night. If Lucinda wants to read up on the magnetic pole shift, she can do so here.  http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2003/29dec_magneticfield/

It's common knowledge that the magnetic pole is moving north westwards from Canada towards Siberia so yes Lucinda, you're right, that's Russia. Well done, you got one thing right. Only thing is, while its movement has increased in recent years, it's still very slow at about 34 miles per year and won't reach Russia for a few decades, probably 50 years. 

LOL, still on very shaky ground, you have nothing to offer as to why, again you take things out of context, again missing the real points and adding your own disinformation, one thing is clear, your are not a pro, a pro is more concerned with facts and not ego.

And NASA have no cred, they are a CIA/MOSSAD propaganda machine, any thing they say must be confirmed from a none us source.

03-26-201210:25 AM

God and things like rapure are for fools, children that can't face truths.

Lucinda Bulloch wrote:

This is the problem with god, it is a object to judge, and all that follow him are the same they have this need to judge and wont listen till they can do that and i think you sum it up well with "It makes it a little hard to care what you're saying when I've just been called a fool", dont you agree?

i was not refering to you i was expressing my view, it does not matter what you think, that is my view since a child, to say i judged you and called you a "fool" is a delusion to far, don't you agree?

No, no I'm pretty darn sure I wasn't delusional there. Rereads  Nope.

I find it a little funny you say that it's Christian's who are judgmental in the same breath you call us all fools. I'm not judging you for anything. I simply said its hard to talk to someone who's just called me a fool, don't you agree? 

I don't think all conspiracy theory finders, end of the world enthusiasts, Atheists, Satanists, Wiccans *feel free to keep listing here*.. are fools. Only the ones who have shown themselves as foolish.

Adjusts her hat, and walks away for good this time.. Maybe :matte-motes-silly:

Lucinda, did you actually read the article in the link you quoted. It says the sun appeared to rise earlier in Greenland because of the lower height of melting ice caps. It has nothing to do with the planet turning due to magnetic shift. It would be physically impossible for the sun to rise earlier in one place on the earth without it rising earlier everywhere else and I think that would have been noted don't you?

Yes, the sun rises over a mountain with no snow, so their excuse is wrong to, but that don't stop the fact that it rose 2 days early.

Yes it is clear that all are covering it up, thats why i chose that one, any one that really knows that the sun dont rise over ice but hard rock, so will be clear to them that NASA is giving papers false info, lol.

checkmate.

Oh my goodness you are a twisty one aren't you!

Lucinda Bulloch wrote:

"This is the problem with god, it is a object to judge, and all that follow him are the same they have this need to judge and wont listen till they can do that..."

There we go, I read it yet again. Perhaps you should read some of what you write before you post it, don't you agree?

God is an object to judge, would you like me to be blunt you have 3 glands in your brain that other animals don't have, one is in the front and controls empathy one is in the center and controls addictions and the third just discovered next to it is called the god gland, as you have a wider scope of actions than other animals you have these three extra glands to control you, when the human race evolves a bit more so those glands will be used less, don't know if I like it as I think we need the one that controls empathy, but the other 2 we can learn to live without, so in other words "god is a tool that nature controls you with"., ok is it clearer now?

WOW, the station don't go anywhere near it, now please you are looking silly now, the belt starts 1000 miles up and is 20,000 miles thick, the station and shuttle stay well outside it and have never been near it, even NASA tell you that,wow, wow, wow.

If you don't know where the belt is then you know nothing of the outer levels, please stop making a fool of yourself.

A shuttle went up 300 ,miles and the crew were blinded by the belt and had to turn back, so what I was saying,LOL, is that the USA NEVER WENT TO THE MOON.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4409 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.