Sign in to follow this  
Shugga Saenz

Aditi spamed by idiots....

:smileymad: Sorry Guys. I´m not new to SL . I´m a builder and working on meshes the time i have. Today i wanted to test some stuff on the Aditi testserver and some idiots Spammed the whole testserver with stupid cubes. tried everything to reach the support. but notingh works.

do know anyone how i can contact the support without this useless ingame tools?

mfg

Shugga

Welcome to Second Life Forums, Shugga.

I assumed Aditi grid used the same means of reporting abuse as main Agni grid. Is this not so? 

Getting help on ADITI is a Monday to Friday type thing, AFAIK.

The problem is all the special projects running in ADITI. I don't know how likely the weekend support staff is to touch those servers. I suspect often only the project lead or team members handle the regions.

You can try emailing Andrew or Simon Linden. They are off on weekends. But, some times they work on a weekend.

There is a new outbreak of griefing. The LL security team of DNOC is working to sort out what new hole they have found and plug it. They won't talk about what they do for security or what is in progress. I happened to be in a meeting where a region owner was trying to get some help from a Linden and was told the DNOC was already aware of the problem on the subject region and working on it.

ADITI is more suspectable to some attacks because of the large amount of debug code running in the versions there.

I doubt this is a satisfying answer. But, there isn't much to be done other than wait for the Lindens to find the problem.