LINDENS - SPEED UP THE MARKETPLACE!

Sera Lok

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4412 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

garey Solo wrote:

Well personally I think its disgusting. The marketplace will now be flooded with new items from creators who dont even need a sim to rez a magic box. Get ready for a huge infiltration of crap everybody. This will slowly but surely phase out in world shopping. Pretty counter productive for the Lindens I'd say. No shops, no land sales. Its a slippery slope. else at  Turning a fast buck wont work & it will affect SL massively.

I've been saying this for days but no one seems to agree...glad there's another likeminded soul. *smiles*  I didn't think about an infiltration of crap though.  People seem to think this is going to "weed out" the ... errrr I think "hobbyists" was used.  Hobbyists who have been in business 3 years+, mind you, but I like your thinking.  This very possibly will have the result you mention. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BabyGirl Beardmore wrote:

How much longer is this going to go on!  The Marketplace is so slow no one can use it.  I paid for my item to be listed as a Feature item on the home page (L$899 every 7 days).  Big MISTAKE.   I just wasted my lindens is all I did. Oh well live and learn. I won't do it again.  

Yeah, BabyGirl, ALL of the listing enhancements are a HUGE waste of money.  Be sure you checked not to auto renew that enhancement or the system will take another 900L from you next week!  That happened to me once and boy o boy was I pi$$ed!

> I paid for my item to be listed as a Feature item on the home page (L$899 every 7 days).  

I guess this is all my fault.

My fault because I didn't totally spend the last 6 months totally beating everyone over the head with what a bad idea it is in principle to buy listing enhancements while LL continues to prevent people from selling what they are paying LL to let them adverstise.

But- oh, wait - I guess I DID do that.

OK, then - I guess this one's on you, Babygirl.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4412 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.