OMG This is Painful!

Deja Letov

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4413 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just searching through the Marketplace seems to just drag by and editing a single item is insanely slow. Pulling up your inventory listings to view them, OMG takes forever. Half the time I get the nice new error screen saying they have been alerted of the problem. Seriously, how can they expect everyone to be done in 2 months when their website is impossibly slow to navigate?

*shopping isn't any better either.  I tried purchasing something early this morning and browsing through search results made me want to just close my window and forget the purchase because it was horribly slow.

How are they going to impose a 2 month timeline when everything seems to be running slow as mollasses?

I noticed  this yesterday that MP was extremely slow.  I thought it was my lap top so booted up my PC but was same. I am hoping it is just the glut of merchants changing over to DD and NOT an indication of how MP will be due to it's implementation.

One can always hope ...

Meanwhile, I give up for today with MP stuff.

It has been super slow since the 21st.  It has been slow before that too, it is one of the reasons I do so much less shopping on the Marketplace than when it was Xstreet. Xstreet was WAY faster!

I hope they will get some more bandwidth for the Marketplace, or whatever it is they need to do to make it faster, because this was a problem for me even before the DD migrations started.  Only it was 'just fast enough' to make me tolerate it. :(

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4413 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.