Direct Deilvery Merchant Outbox

Chalice Piers

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4390 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

When i try to drag items from my inventory to the merchant outbox, I get the circle with the line through it. I can't get my items into the outbox. Why not?

I don't see how to ask another question or respond to an answer on this forum, so I'll just have to add to my original question.

My item is in my magic box, in my store, where i have over 200 items listed in marketplace for almost 2 years now. This one is set for 100L. But the outbox will not take it. I don't know what to do. I wish someone could help me.

3 answers to this question

I have the same problem.  Details:

1.  I have a store, and an item listed on MP via Magic Box

2.  Item is a notecard.  Copy/Trans permissions.  Sale price is $L0 (freebie)

3.  Tried setting item to $L1.  Doesn't work.

4.  Tried resetting Magic Box.  Doesn't work.

5.  Tried putting item in its own folder and dragging folder to Merchant Outbox.  Doesn't work.

6.  Using Firestorm 4.0.1 viewer.

I discovered the same thing, and discovered the answer by experimentation.  Before you can use your Merchant Outbox for the first time, you need to christen it.  You need to buy something from Marketplace and have it delivered to you so that the viewer can create a Received Items folder in your inventory.  LL has created a freebie Linden Bear for that purpose.  If you go to Marketplace, the bear is staring you in the face on the login page, along with a link that says Get It Now >> .  Buy it, and your viewer immediately crashes.  You panic and relog, and viola!  There's a new Received Items folder in your Inventory with a Linden Bear in it.  After that, you can drag items from inventory to your Merchant Outbox with no trouble at all.  Then click the Send to Marketplace button and watch them all sail away.  Refresh your browser while you have your listings open in Marketplace, and all of your items will have been re-marked as Direct instead of Magic Box.

This (from the release notes) might be the answer to your other question .....

Note that the following two features are not activated--we expect to turn them on in the next couple of weeks:

• ANS
  • Direct Delivery support for no copy (Merchant does not have copy rights) items

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4390 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.