DD not recognizing existing store

Flea Yatsenko

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4411 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Viewer: Second Life 3.3.1 (250772) Mar  8 2012 03:47:05 (Second Life Development)

Server: Second Life Server 12.02.24.249991

Whenever I open the Merchant Outbox, it tells me I need to create a store, I've had one since 2007. It won't let me drag or drop anything, I just get the NO icon.

I'm just grabbing objects from my old Magic Box folder and trying to put them on the Outbox. Any help? Or have I already found a bug? Or is it just not rolled out completely yet?

EDIT: I tried resaving my store information, and that didn't help.

Exactly, lets not fill up these forums with problem and errors on day one (actually, hour 9)  of roll out.  Anyone can tell you that this will be a day or two to get launched so just chill and let it happen.

Also, no one has had a store in MP since 2007.  If anything you had a store on SLExchange which is all together a different system and different owners.

Yeah I've been excited about this feature for a while too, and have the same issues. I can understand some kinks on the first day, but it's basically like I was gifted a brand new toy, but it didn't come with batteries, and now I have to wait to play with it. Harumph.

Everyone - if you still have a Merchant Outbox that is not recognizing your store, try logging out of the Marketplace website and then back in. This just worked for me! (sorry for the multiple posts here but.. well... some are only subbed to certain threads and want to let people know)

I'm not quite clear on the whole "wait" concept. LL have had a chance to work on DD in beta for quite a while, and the day the roll it out live it's being problematic. So we wait? For what? If it's available, it should be used, yes? 

Well I can't use it, I can't send even one item to marketplace because of a network error. Marketplace itself is also very slow to respond. It's not the network because I've tested it, so I assume it's the server.

Didn't LL plan on every single merchant trying to update their store at the same time? Didn't they think this part through? Perhaps they did with as much dilligence as they did for product relisting convenience.

I for one will not wait. It's supposed to work today. I will continue to hammer at their servers until I get through.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4411 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.