I Cant Buy Linden Dollars.

TheCilekli

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

6 answers to this question

Hi TheCilekli, you can try email:

Billing support phone numbers

Toll-Free (US/Canada)

Long-Distance

Our Billing team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Local Toll-Free numbers
  • France: 0805.101.490
  • Germany: 0800.664.5510
  • Japan: 0066.33.132.830
  • Brazil: 0800.762.1132
  • Spain: 800.300.560
  • UK: 0800.048.4646
  • Support is in English Only

If none of these numbers work for you, send an email : support@payments.secondlife.com

I saw this issue this past week.  Here is what happened to me.  I have been using the same payment type for all that time.  My trading limits were up to Level 1.  Now about two weeks ago I put an alt on my payment info and bought some L's for him.  No problem, didn't affect me at all, I remained at Level 1 trading limits.  This past weekend I put another alt on, bought some L's and it reset my trading limits to day 1 limits.  So I received the "We were unable to make changes to the current invoice".  When I tried to buy over the 30 USD day 1 limit on my main account.

My guess that people seeing this are making some change to their billing, changing the billing information, adding another account or something along those lines, then trying to spend more than 30USD in making a purchase and getting rendered "n00b!" like I did.  Remember, folks, for 24 hours after LL decides you billing information is "new" you are basically held in a penalty box.

I can not buy linden dollers either....from my premium account so i loosing it soon i can not buy it from an alt acount to save it

i lost my land because of this problem...i have called billing told them that i am loosing my acount and 4 years worth of inventory..an here i am still waiting and the clock is ticking

If I would have ever know that a problem like this could take everything u put so much time and money in could be taken away in a blink I would have never bought a premium account.

I am finding out it is much safer to stay free account...you mite lose your land but you will still have your account and inventory.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.