Sign in to follow this  
Victoria1488304562

Isn't it sad? Partnered for a day...

Qwalyphi Korpov wrote:

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

I'm afraid you have no one but yourself to blame.  If only you had made some sort of attempt to open up an honest line of communication with your partner, I'm sure it would have gone a long way to ensuring the longevity of your relationship.  Who knows... it could have even lasted 48 hours.

...Dres

Dres,

I suppose you're trying to help.  Still you shouldn't under value the effectiveness of a long meaningful silence.

The third comment down on the video page (not counting the top voted 2) summed up this song perfectly I think.

eta the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2El6y-9qMoU

Victoria wrote:

I keep thinking over all that passed between us -- those two notification emails -- 

I would almost bet there is a service in SL to have those framed.

SL divorce lawyers make more than the SL wedding industry (I don't really know but it sounds true.)

/me sighs...

I never have been partnered in SL (no doubt due to my anti-partnering stance) but nonetheless your story is both romantic, tragic and heart warming... I think there's a novel - no series waiting to be wriiten, think about it, seriously....

Jessika Rang wrote:

/me sighs...

I never have been partnered in SL (no doubt due to my anti-partnering stance) but nonetheless your story is both romantic, tragic and heart warming... I think there's a novel - no series waiting to be wriiten, think about it, seriously....

I've never been partnered either, but I have been Queen for a day...

Smexy_Me.jpg

...Dres

OMG Dres lol, I have the Corpse bride outfit your dollie has on. Maybe we could be partners for a day some time. Strickly a marriage of convienence of course, lol

:matte-motes-kiss:

sorry to read that... *hugs*

remember him as the guy that found you so beautiful that send you a request, that bringed happiness to your day, and feel yourself lucky that life gave you a chance to be united.

now is time to move on and and start anew, and be ready to welcome the new happiness that life has on its way for you.

Eileen Fellstein wrote:

OMG Dres lol, I have the Corpse bride outfit your dollie has on. Maybe we could be partners for a day some time. Strickly a marriage of convienence of course, lol

Convenience, schramenience... why not?  I would gladly wed you Tuesday for a harbinger today.

...Dres *has no idea what that means*

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Eileen Fellstein wrote:

Convenience, schramenience... why not?  I would gladly wed you Tuesday for a harbinger today.

...Dres *has no idea what that means*

OK, we'll do it when it's convienent

...but it's not right now :P

lol

But here's a picture of the bride to be until the big day. Keep it next to your heart

eileen-emily.png

Hahahah, thank you or the laugh.

You accepted, oops, but it had a funny outcome that served as amusement.

Sorry to hear that happened, though... but still funny.