advertising

JohnyAngel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4028 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

how can I advertise in destinations....  seems like a complicated answer to a simple question, thanks guess I will try asking for help from residents on facebook instead of all the forums blogs knowledge bases and hundreds of links...I will be reading for a month

5 answers to this question

Read the KB article about Destination Guide: http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/About-the-Second-Life-Destination-Guide/ta-p/700059

Specially this (but see all the document):

Submission guidelines

You may suggest a destination using the form if:

• You personally own the parcel.
  • You belong to the group that owns the parcel.
  • You are on the access list of the Private Region that contains the parcel.
  • The parcel belongs to Governor Linden and is set in ABOUT LAND > OPTIONS tab as a Hangout.
  • The parcel belongs to a friend and is set in ABOUT LAND > OPTIONS tab as a Hangout.
  • The parcel is 512m2 or larger.

Suggested venues must comply with all of the following:

32px-KBwarning.png Warning: Do not suggest content that is copyrighted or otherwise subject to another party's proprietary rights (including privacy, publicity, trademark, and trade secret rights) unless you own the rights or have the owner's permission. Content determined to infringe upon intellectual property rights is removed from our website and services.

Residents are limited to two suggestions per month. You can also email the Destination Guide editors your  suggestions. Please include a link to your image that meets the submission criteria below:

• Like 1

JohnyAngel wrote:

[...] seems like a complicated answer to a simple question, thanks guess I will try asking for help from residents on facebook instead of all the forums blogs knowledge bases and hundreds of links...I will be reading for a month

LOL.  If you didn't want to have the most reliable answer, straight from Linden Lab's own guidelines, why did you ask?  :smileyvery-happy:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4028 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.