Sign in to follow this  
Dillon Levenque

The Searchers

Of all the hubs in all the galaxies in all the universe, why did I have to TP into this one?. Unfortunately, I have no choice. I've tracked all the tracks. Traced all the traces.  Everything leads here. I don't know for sure if Kelinda came here, but the evidence suggests she did. I do know this is the first place Keli will look for her.

arrival.jpg

I don't know a better place to start. I wish I did.

Deshima

Oh god oh god ohgodohgodohgod ohgod...

Charolotte Caxton grabs her bags and presses the buttons on her desk, chewing nervously on her lower lip and glancing wide eyed at the monitors.

"This is not going to be pretty, not one bit..." 

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Oh god oh god ohgodohgodohgod ohgod...

Charolotte Caxton grabs her bags and presses the buttons on her desk, chewing nervously on her lower lip and glancing wide eyed at the monitors.

"
This is not going to be pretty, not one bit..." 

Dammit, C. My desk is lighting up like a Christmas tree. One button is enough to get my attention, you don't have to press them all. Yes, you climbed over me on your way up the Organization's ladder, but that doesn't mean you can yank me around like a yo-yo. I may be your assistant now, but I needn't be any more helpful than you were to me.

What's up?

That was some fall, where am I? mmm it seems to be some kind of graden in space... wait how did I get in this outfit?

KelindaSpace11.png

[Meanwhile, behind the facade of an innocent looking bookstore]

"Oh no, M, let's get things straight right from the beginning, this is gonna play out same same as last time, I am the assistant, you take all the blame. As to what's up, take a look at this.. "

I have some repressed memories, apparently not repressed enough. There was a garden. There was garbage, too. Just now I could have sworn I heard one or the other of those words in a swirl of static over Q'ute's comm link. There must be someone from MISL here; the comm system has a limited range. Someone was on it. Who?

Deshima Meeroos.png

I've found a garden! It was uninhabited, though, except for two extremely shy Meeroos: Sascha and Ania. They ran off whenever I tried to approach them. I found no sign of either Keli or Kelinda.

The computer does not seem to be communicating with my contacts on the ground. I hope someone knows I am up here... not sure the ship will work after that parking job...

LiveSpace1.png

I wonder what kind of Drama I will find in here?

LiveSpace2.png

This is crazy.... it is one of those TV Star Bots.... but up here in space looking like she is getting ready to watch the news?

LiveSpace3.png

Keli is here! Or, at least, someone flying her ship is here. I saw her M Falc nosed into the section right below me (she can drive okay, but man, does she have trouble parking)  but when I got down there, the whole level was deserted. I'm gonna have to suit up and go Outside.

EVA 1.png

Damn, the station must have some kind of localized version of cabin gravity. As soon as I got out of the airlock things moved away from me. Keli's ship was right across from me when I started, now it's receding.

KELI! KELI, CAN YOU HEAR ME?

EVA2.png

Oh, Hell. In space, no one can hear you shout. I'm wasting my time.

This is a very big place so easy to.... who is that out there? It is like she is trying to tell me something...

Dillon Outside.png

Testing... 1, 2, 3, 4,,,, Hello I got a tip that there was going to be a big news story breaking on the Deshima sim so I am here testing the equipment... so far it seems quiet around here.

LiveSpace4.png

LiveReport wrote:

Testing... 1, 2, 3, 4,,,, Hello I got a tip that there was going to be a big news story breaking on the Deshima sim so I am here testing the equipment... so far it seems quiet around here.

LiveSpace4.png

So far.

You are supposed to report the news, not cause it.

Well I got the Falcon docked and under repairs... I don't know what happened to the TV Star she just vanished right before my eyes. I hope I find Kelinda soon I don't know if there is much to eat up here....

KeliSpace2.png

Help us Tori wan Lenobi you are our only hope...

KeliSpace3.png

Looks like I got some trouble up here. I hope someone got my message...

KeliSpace4.png

While I was Outside I saw someone looking out at me through a portal. I don't know who she was, but she looked liked someone I know. I gave up trying to find Keli, came back inside and returned to the park. Someone had been there since I'd left. There was a six-pack of Diet Coke under the table. I don't know why that spooks me so badly but it does. More repressed memories?

Snapshot_001.png

When SLife hands you a Diet Coke, make a Cuba Libre. But there is no rum! WHY IS THE RUM GONE? Damn, damn, damn. I am in danger of falling into my own past. Or is it my future? I need to make contact before I go completely off the rails.

On the plus side, Ania seems to be getting used to me.