Suggestion for Community Centres in Linden Homes Areas

achem Serenity

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4401 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi,

I would like to make a suggestion to Linden Labs to create community centres with a pool, games, and where live performances could be kept etc. in the Linden Homes area as a place where avatars could soicialize, especially in the suburbia themed area.

Presently there are lots of houses and everyone stays in them.

Maybe not many people would go to the community centres at first but I think it would catch on eventually.  It would also make the Linden Homes area more appealing to premium members most of whom do not really spend much time in the Linden Homes.

Interestingly, such places do exist in the linden home areas. I used to live in one of the japanese themed areas and with a bit of exploring found a large hall, what seemed to be a banquet area and all sorts of little restaurants. You could also buy crickets there, though they were so primmy you couldnt actually put one in your house.

• 2 weeks later...

the community center for the suburbia theme is on Meadowbrook sim. to get a community involvement going then can only do like on other linden welcome areas/infohubs. you just go and when other ppl come then say hi and chat. if you go at the same time of the day then after a while other people will come at the same time and hang out

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4401 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.