My lindens are gone and wasn't even asked

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4419 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all ^.^, i hope you can help me

i do not know how this has happened to me, one day i had L$1,900ish on my account, after paying xxx96.feila on market place for an item (This was late at night) and went to bed. the next morning i loged in, it was all gone... I havn't rezzed anything that has asked if i wanted to take money from me or anything.

I have also tryed to pay for someone L$1 to see if it would refresh, nothing (Have tryed it the other way and nothing)

i hope you guys can help me >.<;

Sparkle Aftermath

im not sure..., all my Transaction History say is that i paid this guy (XXX69 Fella) L$1,932, i've never heard of Commerce Linden before.. i'll be honest. I have bought things from the market place before and it hasn't done anything like this before..

Sparkle Aftermath

(note: wait, i just looked and it does say Commerce Linden, L$250, maybe thats the trasation im thinking about, but it does not explain about the L$1,932 thou...)

(Note again: ok i checked with the Market place, the L$250 was for some cloth that i bought...., not the other item that i was supost to get from XXX69 Fella)

If your looking on the marketplace history it will give the merchant name as who you paid, but if you lookat your regular transaction history on the dashboard it should say it went to Commerce Linden, who then distributes it to the merchant.  But they only should be sending the merchant what you owed,  It could be that the rest of  your money is in Commerce Linden's account.

Call billing if it shows the whole amount going to Commerce Linden and file a ticket too , just in case

Billing support phone numbers:
Toll-Free (US/Canada)
Long-Distance

Our Billing team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Local Toll-Free numbers

France: 0805.101.490
    Germany: 0800.664.5510
    Japan: 0066.33.132.830
    Portugal: 800.814.450
    Spain: 800.300.560
    UK: 0800.048.4646
    Support is in English Only

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4419 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.