I cancelled my premium membership, am I still being charged for peak land holdings I can't use?

Cougare

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4418 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I cancelled my Premium membership because, I didn't like it, It wasn't for me. But, on my account summary, it shows on the land holdings section that the total monthly cost is $5.00... Am I being charged still? If somehow SL is still charging me, How do I get rid of it? I don't want SL charging me for land I can't use... Thanks for your time X3

2 answers to this question

You best contact Billing to sort this out.   First, do you still have any mainland?  If so, you need to abandon or sell it before you can drop your premium account.  If you haven't done that, then that's most likely your problem.  Otherwise a call to Billing to figure out exactly what you are being charged for and why seems like the next step.

--Cinn

Have billing issues? Give us a call.

Note that phone support is for billing issues only. If you're having technical issues, please use technical support.
Billing support phone numbers
Toll-Free (US/Canada)
Long-Distance

The Billing team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Local Toll-Free numbers

France: 0805.101.490
Germany: 0800.664.5510
Japan: 0066.33.132.830
Brazil: 0800.762.1132
Spain: 800.300.560
UK: 0800.048.4646
Support is in English Only

• Like 1

You are charged until your next due date. Meaning there is no refund if you downgrade before. ie, if you paid for a monthly membership until (for example) March 31st, you will remain premium until that date.

Be sure to abandon all your mainland properties otherwise you could be charges again. (go to your dashboard > account > my mainland. TP to your parcel(s) and choose abandon land.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4418 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.