Sign in to follow this  
Kaitlyn5221

I'm an adult resident looking for new parent(s)=)

Hi my name is Kaitlyn Walker (Kaitlyn5221.Resident) I am looking for a new mommy and/or daddy. I dont mind lesbian or gay parents either. I am bisexual myself but am married to a man and have several children and a wonderful family though a bit big. I am still lackin parents. I lack the love and care of a parent. I have been yearning in sl for a parent to be there through my tears and sadness and happiness and rejoyces. I am a model, DJ, Hostess, Dancer, and I can also Photograph inworld. I am very nutty and a proud bitch bubt i'm kind if you give me respect and treat me kindly. Please If you would like me as your daughter you can check my profile out inworld and also im me. my inworld name is Kaitlyn5221 Resident but i go by Kaitlyn Walker. Thanks for your tuime. Hope to speak with you soon =).

I am adult in RL and SL.

I would put my avatar's age at maybe 25. She is seeking parents in SL who are rich and in their 80's who are gonna kick the bucket soon and leave her rich.

Will also pull an Anna Nicole Smith if need be.