Why is it that I never meet any nice men in SL?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1886 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know, Sonja.  You seem very nice.  I've met 3 or 4 guys recently who do seem to be up for something monogamous, BUT, before i got an inkling of any of that we had already talked for hours.

I guess what i'm really saying is, make friends first -- lots of friends -- and take your time. :matte-motes-wink:

Yes I do...and it is fun and nice to have friends...I always concentrated on one man...now I have met a few new friends and also old ones again and I have a good time in SL now...:0)

I realize that I don´t need a lover right now ingame, I just enjoy the time and explore new places and talk to many people.

Sonja Smedley wrote:

Yes I do...and it is fun and nice to have friends...I always concentrated on one man...now I have met a few new friends and also old ones again and I have a good time in SL now...:0)

I realize that I don´t need a lover right now ingame, I just enjoy the time and explore new places and talk to many people.

*applauds you*

Doing this is always the advice I give to people right after they've ended a relationship.  It's important to realize that you can be fine on your own and be happy with yourself... then, when the "right" one comes along, it's just icing on the cake.  Never make anyone else your be all and end all... it only leads to disappointment.

...Dres

• 3 years later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1886 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.