Sign in to follow this  
Sonja Smedley

Why is it that I never meet any nice men in SL?

Randall Ahren wrote:

I made a post quoting a word used in your profile to describe yourself. However, the mod removed my post because the quoted word is considered profanity under the community guidelines.

Once I read a woman's profile that stated she was really mean. I sent her an IM asking if she was actually really mean. She replied by asking if I was stupid.

people cant live with them cant live without them

I meet what I think are nice guys in SL all the time lol. Then about 15 minutes into the conversation they start hinting about nekkid pictures or talking about their happy trail etc. I just smile and wave and then..... run!

OK, I googled it. The happy trail is discussed here. Look at the photo on the right with the line of hair growing from the man's navel downward in a line towards his waist. That would be a really weird thing to bring up in a conversation.

It may be a 20th century and prior cultural hangup f a woman to wait util A man approachs her in sl. I def agree that a quick profile scan including picks should give any woman a "green" light to say "hi."  After all, one of the great things about SL is that it is a gender equalizer. Go for it. 

I suppose if a woman mentioned a fascination with happy trails in her profile, I would likely bring it up. However, I have not yet encountered such a profile.

Well...what should I say...I´m back again and single...wow..there were now more than 20 breaks we had and I really have the feeling it is not normal anymore...we came together for a last time and again it did not work.

As I once said love/hate relationship, this is really something that kills you.

I should get out of such things.....ridiculous and sad the same time...

I´m fine again...it was time to move on and I am on the way to be very happy again...If one door closes another one opens..that is really true!:0)

The answer is B.. but you need and E there also.. will lose interest the first time you/they, try and talk sport and politics...leave the sports/politics to the men and the baking to the women

ROFL Mari!!! Awesome picture

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know..... If the top was a little lower...........