Sign in to follow this  
Hazel Romano

Zebrasil Info Hub

Hi Guy`s ...............Can anybody tell me if there`s a problem with this infomation hub? we`re regulars there and its been off grid for 2 days now and to be honest ppl are missing it smile. Thanx.

This may explain it: Linden Helper and Greeter Regions turned off. Otherwise, keep watching.

SL has a history of trying various ways to retain new users. As odd as it may sound, objective stats have shown lots of problems with welcome and help islands. The retention rate of new people passing through them is lower than for the people just dumped into randon regions... which seems counter intuitive. But, I can think of reason why that may be so.

Welcome to Second Life Answers, Hazel.

There have been rolling restarts today as part of this week's deploy. More information about this can be found on the grid status page:

http://status.secondlifegrid.net

Occasionally there is a problem with sims not coming back up like they should, and you can alert LL to the problem of Zebrasil still being offline via Live Chat or a support ticket. Here's the link for that:

https://support.secondlife.com/contact-support/

I am assuming that there must be some newer griefer tool that is crashing sims pretty hard: Violet, Moose Beach (and surrounding regions), and Hau Koda have been facing the same thing as of late. Not rolling restarts, mind you. :-)