Sign in to follow this  
tallulababy

Wrong Password

Question

tallulababy wrote:

When I go in to change the account information so it does not come to my email, it tells me I have put in the wrong password.  It is the same one I just used to log into the site, and I have checked it multiple times.  What could be wrong?

Welcome to Second Life Answers, tallulababy.

As barking mad as this might sound, try logging in using a different browser.

Whether this works or not for you, please let us know by clicking on "options" at the top right hand corner of your original post and "edit" to add more (there is sadly no reply button on the Answers section - barking mad as that sounds).

• Like 1

1 answer to this question

tallulababy wrote:

When I go in to change the account information so it does not come to my email, it tells me I have put in the wrong password.  It is the same one I just used to log into the site, and I have checked it multiple times.  What could be wrong?

Welcome to Second Life Answers, tallulababy.

As barking mad as this might sound, try logging in using a different browser.

Whether this works or not for you, please let us know by clicking on "options" at the top right hand corner of your original post and "edit" to add more (there is sadly no reply button on the Answers section - barking mad as that sounds).

• Like 1