Anime RP Android Avatar~

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3300 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi hi shameless ad for RP :3 ~ 

So I have a new avatar added to my collection but I really love this girl<3 I'm a semi/para Rper so I don't accept one-liners from my partners. I'm looking for a Roleplay sim that ALLOWS ANIME AVATARS. And would ALLOW ANDROID BASED AVATARS. That pretty much limits it a lot. I roleplay in other places, but obviously I can't find any places in the search that are good matches for my new avatar that I want to play so badly >:

If you know any good places that allow ANIME and ANDROIDS then please let me know via reply or through here. Any active places would preferred over abandoned ones. Or if you yourself would like to play and hangout let me know c: I don't mind if the roleplay is G/M/A, any is fine for me, I will also play any. 

THINK OF CHOBITS if you have watched it, thats the theme I want to play.

If you can't name a specific place with a SLURL or LM please DO NOT RESPOND. Anyone wanting to play feel free to message me ingame if you don't want to leave a message here.

IGN: Liphx Fiertze

Thank you!

Well specficilly she's this model

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/UTILIZATOR-Rikugou-B/3215351

Pretty much doesn't look too much like an droid but if I pop her limbs off you can see her circuit joints and what not. I know there is plenty of cyber/sci-fi sims. But I haven't been able to find one that accepts anime avatars. Which obviously my android is. 

I just don't want to loose hope for her c:

Nice Avatar,Reminds me of KOS-MOS, I liked Chobits manga.. I own the anime but havent watched it yet. LoL

Well in doubt you could try and start your own sim if you have the money..

I could suggest start by making group for like minded anime players

Alot of people on SL still maybe you just need to herd them together, Dont give up ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3300 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.