Small busts and hips RESOLVED

KatharineDee

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4429 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi there, SecondLife. I've been a member for just a few days now, so pardon my noobishness. 

I'm making an avatar that looks like myself irl, which would include a boyish figure with narrow hips and a small bust. I'm having trouble finding these things, unfortunately, and was wondering if anyone else with the same problem could help me out.

I know, I know, it's a virtual world and I can look any way I want. But I want to look like myself, thin frame and lack of curves and all. 

http://i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u452/katiedeebbeh/lean_column.png

http://i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u452/katiedeebbeh/361179395.jpg

http://i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u452/katiedeebbeh/swimsuits-for-your-body-shape-boyishWidePlayer.jpg

Adjust the shape yourself, using the sliders. Right-click yourself, and choose "appearance - edit shape." If you are wearing a modifiable shape, you should be able to drag the appearance sliders to get the look you want. For what you specified, you'll want to adjust love handles, hip width, bust size, bouyancy, and cleavage, and probably shoulder width, possible torso length and hip length for proportion. Also body fat and body thickness.

ETA: Melody makes a valid point - many skins have over-enhanced bust shading. In addition to her list, I believe Redgrave also offers a bust dehancer. In fact, most skin shops I've seen that offer enhancers also offer dehancers.

Also,pay close attention to your skin. If you are looking for a natural A or B cup then most breasts on the skin, no matter if you have your breasts size at 0,will look like  you have C or D cup breasts. It's the shadowing that you must watch out for under aand around the breasts. i have a nice skin from Curio and they have a tattoo layer breast de-enhancer. The stores below offer this breast de-enhanser. Try the demos first and you will see what i mean.

Hope this helps yah out. Need a visual to see the differance just IM me, melody Swashbuckler..

LAQ

PinkFuel

Curio

TULI 

...and soon my own shop Absolute Mad Bratz AB Department

This may sound counter-intuitive but if you increase the body thickness slider and then decrease your hips, butt, muscles, etc., you can give yourself a less curvy figure. Your arms and legs will be thinner in proportion to your torso as in the drawings provided.

I'm kinda built the same way small chest narrow hips (well I WAS  before I had my baby lol) 

anyway here's some of the settings I use and what they look like 

Body Thickness=16

Body Fat = 0

Torso Muscles = 43

Breast Size = 24

Breast Boyancy = 37

Breast Cleavage = 30

Love Handles = 33

Belly Size = 30

Hip Width  = 63

Butt Size  = 0

Saddle Bags = 14

Snapshot_421.png

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4429 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.