Sign in to follow this  
Rider Vyper

Where can I buy the VAW male genital?

Your posts are strange. You have a gf but claim to see people wearing the VAW all the time in your OP. OK, I guess you could be bi.

However, we have your OP and no replies for sometime later whereupon you report buying the VAW. Then no posts from you, whereupon you show up and post again 21 minutes after Stylus Nightfire posts disparagng the Aeros for the second time.

Two of your 5 posts ever are to me in this thread, which contains 4 of your 5 ever posts.

You 5th post is here stating:

you should go for the VAW XTC for the price it is the most realistic and comes loaded with everything you need, If you can find it though lol the others are not very realistic and too expensive but i guess they get the job done.

You seem to be obsessed with the VAW. :smileywink:

Turning to Stylus Nightfire 1/3 of his six posts ever are in this thread disparaging the Aeros. Half of his other posts are dedicated to promoting the VAW and disparaging Xcite!

See this and this.

Stylus Nightfire also seems to be obsessed with VAW. :smileywink:

Randall Ahren wrote:

Stylus Nightfire posts disparagng the Aeros for the second time.

it is disparaging not "disparagng" you can click "Spell Check" before you post.

I really do love the VAW, the same way you love aros. Had it for like a couple of days and I am getting alot of compliments. So glad I bought it, thanks to you guys! Well...I only started posting here to get help finding it, a friend advised me to ask in the forums.

But you on the other hand, need to claim down or I'll have to report you for flaming me, I am straight as can be, dont call me names. Also, please show me, where did I say I have A girlfriend?

Rider Vyper wrote (emphasis added):

Well my girlfriends
actually love the VAW been using it since i bought it a few days ago. But yea i do **bleep** before they do if thats what stylus means hahaha

I guess you have more than one, you little devil you.

Randall Ahren wrote:

Rider Vyper wrote (emphasis added):

Well my girlfriends
actually love the VAW been using it since i bought it a few days ago. But yea i do **bleep** before they do if thats what stylus means hahaha

I guess you have more than one, you little devil you.

yes I do and I like that you quoted me. In general, people do not guess when something is in writing, getting too old are we? I noticed you edit your posts like 148234692 times lol

nothing like a good peen war in a peen thread..

grabs a seat waiting for the sword fight ..

ok on my call..you both unsheath!  ;)

Randall Ahren wrote:

I just want to know what the best one is. I have removed the VAW from consideration. The OP looks like vendor spam to me.

hehehe i was just being playful and silly..

it was really all about the unsheathing part ..hehehhe

now you guys unsheath already  :P

if you want i will take a look right now on the MP and can make a real fast decision on what is the best one looking one..

all the gadgets stuff is ok i guess..but realism in the texture and good positioning goes so much farther i think hehehehe

unless you want all that other stuff..but visual wise i can pick'em real fast =)

Randall Ahren wrote:

I just want to know what the best one is. I have removed the VAW from consideration. The OP looks like vendor spam to me.

Easy, just start asking random guys if you can play with theirs... eventually, I'm sure you'll find one that you just fall in love with.

...Dres

Ceka Cianci wrote:

ok on my call..you both unsheath! 
;)

Peen envy!  In SL.  And people say they can keep RL and SL separate!

(/me covers up my old withered X3 in shame)

Ceka Cianci wrote:

ok on my call..you both unsheath! 
;)

tumblr_lxjmakjA3b1rn1xxfo1_250.gif

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Easy, just start asking random guys if you can play with theirs... eventually, I'm sure you'll find one that you just fall in love with.

...Dres

lmao... something tells me he would'nt mind it... I mean I start a thread looking for the VAW genitals, my sl brother uses it and most of the people I see in public places use it so I am pretty convinced, not looking for whats better I already made up my mind, then some guy comes barging in talking about some other name in my thread, calls me names like bi, obsessed, puts words in my mouth and now is calling me a spammer... I mean I am not gay but I am soo getting tempted to use my sexy VAW genitals on a male right now.

People click this thread to know about VAW not about what your personal preference is, I mean I am new to the SL forums but not new to SL or forums in general. You are supposed to stick to the topic of the thread and refrain from flaming new users. Any moderators around?

Sure I will promote VAW or any other brand that brings high quality to second life. I am only echoing what I hear and experienced hands on during my 4 years in SL. I spent far too much linden dollars on nonsense that looks good in pictures and feel obliged to let people know what in my experience is good or bad, everyone has the right to know and then decide on their own, no one needs to go through disappointment and in most cases end up leaving SL before they find what they really want.

Obsession is not a word in my vocabulary, appreciation, you bet. I only use and resell their products now after years of hearing rants from customers, wasting prim space and money on things that are not worth it.

Ceka Cianci wrote:

realism in the texture and good positioning goes so much farther i think hehehehe

unless you want all that other stuff..but visual wise i can pick'em real fast =)

Have you seen the new VAW 2.5? they added a tilt in the HUD so you can tilt up or down in addition to all the erection levels. They also improved the texture and shape in the V2.5. It was released like a month ago

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/VAW-XTC-**bleep**-V25-Sculpted-**bleep**/217669

Ceka Cianci wrote:

Randall Ahren wrote:

Ceka, did you see what I posted to Marianne in the vanity thread? I've always wanted to rub that black mark off from under your left eye as well with my right thumb. :smileywink:

i haven't looked in that thread in awhile..hehehehe i've been meaning to make something for it but i haven't had much time lately..

it's my little Lisa left eye Lopez tribute hehehehe i've had it since she passed away..R.I.P. Lisa \o/

i don't think it rubs off..but you can try if you like hehehehe

Expression2.png

sorry hehehe it's habit to give her props when i think about her hehehe

Stops to for a TLC sing along...

K, back to the peen wars :smileylol:

Morgaine Christensen wrote:

"and doesn't look like an attached pole like the VAW does in the one photo."

lmao... last i checked they had several photos of multiple states and the new v2.5 which they released just a month or so ago is far more realistic and has wayyy more features then your "**bleep** with a fireman's hat on" one. I am willing to bet, that fairy guy put you upto this.

See for yourself: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/VAW-XTC-**bleep**-V25-Sculpted-**bleep**/217669