Sign in to follow this  
Rider Vyper

Where can I buy the VAW male genital?

I see people wearing the VAW male genital all the time but I just cannot find where to buy it inworld, anyone please help I am a little noob with finding things lol

hehehe this reminds me of a cute little joke..i don't think i've told it to this version of the forums yet hehehe

anyways a boy and a girl are standing in the back yard..they decided to play show me yours and i'll show you mine..

so they do..the boy starts to laugh..

Haaa Haaa!! You don't have one of these..

the little girl looks at him and says..

Oh Ya!! Well..My mommy said..When i get older..With one of these.. I can get as many of those as i want ..So Naaa Naaaa!!!

Ceka Cianci wrote:

Oh Ya!! Well..My mommy said..When i get older..With one of these.. I can get as many of those as i want ..So Naaa Naaaa!!!

That was hilarious!desismileys_3838.gif

Melita Magic wrote:

Maybe ask in Adult forum wouldn't they know more about such things and be able to talk more in detail about it?

No because the adult forum is also a G rated one so has 100% no use whatsoever :)

Sassy Romano wrote:

Melita Magic wrote:

Maybe ask in Adult forum wouldn't they know more about such things and be able to talk more in detail about it?

No because the adult forum is also a G rated one so has 100% no use whatsoever
:)

ya i went down there to have a look with high hopes!! \o/

at first i was like =)

then i was like Oo

and now i'm like =(

That's strange...what is adult about it then? 

Sassy Romano wrote:

Melita Magic wrote:

No because the adult forum is also a G rated one so has 100% no use whatsoever
:)

Ceka: Lol.

Melita Magic wrote:

That's strange...what is adult about it then? 

It's a place for Adult content creators and Land owners to act childish.

Kind of like what goes on in this part of the Forums sometimes.

Thanks! I checked out that aeros too but ended buying the VAW, I think the textures look alot more realistic and it has way more cool features. Everyone I know has VAW too.

aeros looks like it is wearing a fireman's hat and rushing to put off some fire lol I bought several brands when i first joined in 2008, but I mostly use the VAW Genitals. Bought the v1 back when i was a noob, it has definitely come a long way and improved alot in the v2.5 which they released like a month ago. VAW's experience certainly shows in their products.

While the men may buy it, it's mostly for the women to enjoy and the women have all voted in favor of the Aeros so far. What about the Xcite Titan? That looks like it might be good.

Randall Ahren wrote:

While the men may buy it, it's mostly for the women to enjoy and the women have all voted in favor of the Aeros so far. What about the Xcite Titan? That looks like it might be good.

imagine how nice the world would be if we could  have choice like this in the rl hehehehe

world peace anyone? anyone? Bueller? Bueller

Ceka, did you see what I posted to Marianne in the vanity thread? I've always wanted to rub that black mark off from under your left eye as well with my right thumb. :smileywink:

A little late back to the party so sorry to have not replied earlier.  What I like about the Aeros aside from thinking it looks the best is that it gives a HUD to the partner with added controls such as tilt, size etc.  It's a very well thought and very well crafted product IMHO.

I mean, at least that's what I've heard.

Randall Ahren wrote:

Ceka, did you see what I posted to Marianne in the vanity thread? I've always wanted to rub that black mark off from under your left eye as well with my right thumb. :smileywink:

i haven't looked in that thread in awhile..hehehehe i've been meaning to make something for it but i haven't had much time lately..

it's my little Lisa left eye Lopez tribute hehehehe i've had it since she passed away..R.I.P. Lisa \o/

i don't think it rubs off..but you can try if you like hehehehe

Expression2.png

sorry hehehe it's habit to give her props when i think about her hehehe

Chelsea Malibu wrote:

I mean, at least that's what I've heard.

Do I detect a note of wistfulness? How about the Realasm? One of my friends really likes that product and reviewers rate it quite highly.

@Ceka, it's cute. I don't have the animation for that anyway. Maybe the Moments dance at Fogbound would work.

women vote for all types of things, doesnt change the fart, i mean fact. :smileywink:Have to disagree there, we pay and we enjoy before anyone else, just wouldnt pay 1.2k for something that has no features and no room for expandibility simply cause the HUD looks good. oh, and a fireman's hat lol I would go for the VAW easily, just look at all those features...and looks alot more realistic

Stylus Nightfire wrote (emphasis added):

Have to disagree there, we pay and
we enjoy before anyone else,
just wouldnt pay 1.2k for something that has no features and no room for expandibility simply cause the HUD looks good.

I don't know what you're doing with your equipment in-world, but that seems a little strange to me. :matte-motes-big-grin:  For solo action, most people log.

erm strange. Are you impotent in RL dude? lol nevermind i guess thats too personal of a question. Well my girlfriends actually love the VAW been using it since i bought it a few days ago. But yea i do **bleep** before they do if thats what stylus means hahaha

Yes, I am important in RL. :smileywink:  Well, actually not, but I like to think I am.

Oh, I see you added the part about being faster than your partner. What I do is count backwards from 50 and then scream zero when I get there. I would count backwards from a 100, but I've got stuff to do.