can you guys unban me from the parcels in bloodlines plz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4244 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i have been banned for things i did not try to do i had a few glitches when attaching my flames to my character and the flames got spreaded around the unpacking area.  so is there a way to get things settled in bloodlines?

4 answers to this question

Unfortunately no one on these Forums/Answers pages can unban you from anywhere.  This is a resident to resident help area.

It looks like it is probable you were banned for looking like a griefer.  It could have even been an automatic ban that the estate manager set up.  I was banned from a sandbox once for wearing something that shot watermelon seeds out of my mouth. That was seen to be a weapon.

My advice to you is always read the notecard/covenant of the land which you are visiting so you don't break any rules.  If you are in the group relating to the land that you were banned from, you could send a polite notecard to the owner of the group and plea your case.

I wish you luck.

if you are banned from bloodlines try sending noire luminos a instant message she is very helpful if you explain situation she might give you another chance when you mention flames i am only guessing but thinking you bought flamethrower for war hud and fired it in a safe zone like liquid east

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4244 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.