Sign in to follow this  
Harlow Heslop

New Stores You've Found This Spring?

What new stores have really captured your attention this spring?  It doesn't have to be necessarily a new store on the grid, but just a new store that you have discovered personally.  

I have absolutely loved the new store coldLogic.  So many great mesh items for women.  This season i've also really started to like items from the store Decoy.  It's a store that's been around quite a while, but a store that is relatively new to me.  

For funky bright accessories this season I've become a huge fan of Aura.  Tyr Rozenblum's earrings are a knock out.  

What stores are you noticing and spending your precious lindens at this season? :) 

Well, I'd have to say ColdLogic and Maiteryas for sure.  Both have done an outstanding job with their mesh products in both design and fit.  I can't wait for more.  Many other new entrants on the mesh scene as well but rarely do they address petite avatars.  I'm 5'7" and it is very hard to find things that fit my small frame.

For the spring, I guess it would be coldLogic as well.  I am still looking for more places for good gypsy outfits, and for more casual modern clothes, as it seems I use Zaara completely for modern casual.

All are fantastic choices!

I'm a big fan of Maitreya as well.  The quality in the texture and meshwork Onyx is putting out is just perfect.

Chance, Entente is off to a great start! I love the full custom avatars they have for sale.  It's perfect for beginning avatars! 

Recently I've discovered Leverocci (some cute mesh mini dresses and shoes!) and Chronokit (some nice mesh motorcycle jackets and quirky pants!)

This is a great subject because I LOVE finding new stores/designers and I'm looking constantly!

Harlow Heslop wrote:

All are fantastic choices!

I'm a big fan of Maitreya as well.  The quality in the texture and meshwork Onyx is putting out is just perfect.

Chance, Entente is off to a great start! I love the full custom avatars they have for sale.  It's perfect for beginning avatars! 

What is this Onyx you speak of? There are plenty of Onyx in search to choose from. :)

Thanks