New Stores You've Found This Spring?

Harlow Heslop

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4413 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

What new stores have really captured your attention this spring?  It doesn't have to be necessarily a new store on the grid, but just a new store that you have discovered personally.  

I have absolutely loved the new store coldLogic.  So many great mesh items for women.  This season i've also really started to like items from the store Decoy.  It's a store that's been around quite a while, but a store that is relatively new to me.  

For funky bright accessories this season I've become a huge fan of Aura.  Tyr Rozenblum's earrings are a knock out.  

What stores are you noticing and spending your precious lindens at this season? :) 

Well, I'd have to say ColdLogic and Maiteryas for sure.  Both have done an outstanding job with their mesh products in both design and fit.  I can't wait for more.  Many other new entrants on the mesh scene as well but rarely do they address petite avatars.  I'm 5'7" and it is very hard to find things that fit my small frame.

All are fantastic choices!

I'm a big fan of Maitreya as well.  The quality in the texture and meshwork Onyx is putting out is just perfect.

Chance, Entente is off to a great start! I love the full custom avatars they have for sale.  It's perfect for beginning avatars! 

• 3 weeks later...

Harlow Heslop wrote:

All are fantastic choices!

I'm a big fan of Maitreya as well.  The quality in the texture and meshwork Onyx is putting out is just perfect.

Chance, Entente is off to a great start! I love the full custom avatars they have for sale.  It's perfect for beginning avatars! 

What is this Onyx you speak of? There are plenty of Onyx in search to choose from. :)

Thanks

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4413 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.