Favorite Colors/Patterns this Spring?

Harlow Heslop

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4386 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

What are some of your favorite colors or patterns you are seeing this spring in Second Life fashion?  Feel free to post pics of your finds!  I personally am in love with simple stuff this season.  Items that have a clean, fresh look to them.  Nothing overpowering, and stuff that has a light appeal to it.  

tanktops.jpg

I absolutely love these tank tops from Decoy.  I'm especially drawn to the simple solid colors and the faded stripe tops.  A simple, classy, elegant look for the spring season.

shoes.jpg

I also really love the Organique flats from Ingenue.  The simple solids in the pretty organic colors are absolutely perfect.  

What are some colors/patterns this season that you are drawn to? 

• Like 1

I am thinking anything girly, lace, flower print, soft pinks or nude tones.

Loose clothes that make you feel that Spring vibe. 

Lots of whites as well.

Lots of flowers on your hair.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7021/6837347379_e9d8b90fc9_b.jpg

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7151/6765976395_c5668eed28_o.jpg

And if you're into something more funky pairing it up with your favourite leather jacket is so awesome! 

*grabby hands* MUST get DeCoy tops!! YAY!!   I think Chance has turned me into a semi-shopoholic!  I definately tend to lean toward girlier things,  Not so much ruffles, but lace, pastels, PINK!   I love flirty skirts, strappy or ribboned sandals and cami/tank tops.  I dont always go for stripeys, but I do like a pretty floral and sometimes depending on my  mood a super bold one! 

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4386 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.