How come I have this after everything said in local chat?

JoshuaGrey

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4426 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

After I was greifed the other day... This started to come after anyone said anything in local chat.

(Translation failed: the parameter 'appId' must contain at least '16' characters Parameter name: appId)

Note: I do not have a translator on to my knowedge, I check the worn items, current items and i changed back to my orignial avi.

No body at help people island could help me, all they said was take the translator off. Am I missing something here?

I just need to fix this please help.

1 answer to this question

That has nothing to do with griefing, and the people in the Help Island were right ...  Take your translator off.  It's in Preferences >> Chat.  The internal translators in all viewers were disabled in December when Google pulled the plug on its free Translation API.  That message is just telling you that you are trying to use a translator that was disabled.  So turn it off.

If you really want to use a translator, you have to get the current version of V3 or Firestorm and enter an account number for a PAID subscription to Google's translation service or for a FREE subscription to Bing's service.  You could also buy a translator in world or in Marketplace.  The Metanomics translator has been getting good reviews, for example.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4426 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.