Virtual Seasons

Whimsy Winx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4431 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Today I was featured on the Fresh Fashion event  Second Life Community Blogs with a post on Spring Fashion.  What's your favorite season inworld.  Do you follow the season inworld by dressing to suit?

I love autumn and winter inworld, my real life is based in tropical Florida, so I really miss these seasons, and take advantage of them inworld.  I also like a more northernly spring and summer as well.

• Like 1

Winter is my favourite season...Im in England UK...so Im used to being cold ! Love all the layering..the snuggly sweaters,scarfs and lets not forget all the ooodles of winter boots ...we always get a rush of adorable mufflers, gloves,mittens & scarfs too. This year..and sadly I cant recall off hand who made it,...but I got a hot water bottle from a gatcha ,wearable with the cutest pose ever...

• Like 1

I am the opposite seasons wise, and like Berry my favourite season is Autumn. Every year I swear that I will try and stick to my own season, adamant that I will wear bikinis all winter - my summer - but with fashion as you said in your post, following the north, there are too many exciting and beautiful items released, it is too tempting to go with the flow...winter fashion especially is gorgeous in SL...boots for days.

xoxSasyxox

• Like 1

I love the sl seasons and my favorite is winter. (I love rl winter too though.) I love the way the sims are done with snow and every year there are so many beautfiul ones. I think fashion releases do follow northern hemisphere seasons and so when the new releases come out...I climb on the bandwagon like everyone else!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4431 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.