A little new to this..

DemonicLust

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3520 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Alright so I am a bit new to this whole SL RPing thing. I have had experience with role plays of course, just not on SL. Most of the time I would do RPs through forums or private messages with a single person.

So i was looking for someone to practice my skills a little bit with. I'd love to hear any ideas, and I don't really have any limitations, as long as they are legal here on SL of course.

I am only looking for solo role plays at the moment, though one or two people may be added in later on depending on what exactly our story line will be. I have a few ideas, though I'm not sure that they are SL friendly..

But anyway, feel free to message me with any ideas you may have.

Thanks!

Vixen Hitomi

Hi Vixen,

It really depends on what you are looking at RPing in.. There are SO many different sims and people out there.. I suggest you put whatever you're into - into the search function and go to a few different sims that way and have a look out for people.. You'll mostly find that people probably won't chat in the main room and you will have to IM them..

Send me a message if you like and I can send you some place suggestions depending on what you're into :)

Just enjoy it and explore :)

Arie x

Solo roleplay could be a little difficult, depending on what setting you are searching for. You can find a varity of rp sims here, but some already have a community and/or a storysetting, which may set some boundaries and gives a basis for everyone. It may happen on those sims, that other roleplayers come up to you and start to play with you, cause they don't expect that you are making your own thing.

There for I would suggest to search for places which are not marked as roleplay sims, but have to look you want for your story. You might see some people there not fitting in your imagination, but you can follow your plans without anyone steping into it without your wish.

Our sim is easy for people who are new to SL RP.

1920s Berlin is about daily life in a neighbourhood in the late 1920s.

Just come along, rent a hotel room, visit the bar and get to know people.

You can blend in on your own, no huds, no battles, no storylines to learn, no other storylines to respect, just be yourself but in another era.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3520 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.