Do you accessorize in world?

Chance Raynier

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4425 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

HI Chance:matte-motes-big-grin-wink:

Accessories are the key to creating a signature and unique look! With all the wonderful options, it's hard to pick a favorite store or accessory but for spring I say the CLUTCH will be the essential edition to any outfit!

For ladies a Clutch handbag is a great way to add a pop of color to any outfit!  GizzA and Je Suis both have amazing new MESH versions that any lady would be happy to have!

Gizza Clutch.jpg

Clutch from GizzA

Full Styling Details in the February 2012 edition of AVENUE Magazine

I do accessoires, I wear bangles, necklaces, scarfs and fingerless gloves and a lip ring.
Makes me want to look into a pair of glasses :3

I see however no need for earrings and rings as personally I don't notice them on avatars unless they are massively huge =/

I completely agree.  From the male perspective, we do not have as much out there as the ladies do, but we have quite a bit more than we did say in 2009!

I accessorize greatly.  From jewelry to bags, pouches, belts, chains, wallets, leather cuffs, watches, pocket watches, suspenders and bow-ties.  I find these to be a staple, and feel naked without at least a combination of a few.

One of my favorite places to get unique jewelry is Earthstones by Abraxxa Anatine.  Not only can I get amazingly detailed jewelry for myself but Mrs. Raynier as well. 

Scarves are so much fun!  It is one thing that I miss during the Spring, but a nice light fabric scarf is lovely during the warmer times.

I totally forgot to say glasses.  I wear glasses almost always, and only switch them out to sunglasses when the occassion calls for it.  One of my favorite stores for glasses right now is Entente.  They have created mesh glasses that you can buy additional texture packs for.  I love this feature because I tend to change colors alot.  With a very easy to use hud system, Entente really makes your glasses extend to multiple pairs with this texture adding.

Jewelry Jewelry Jewelry!!  I do also like the occasional scarf, and have some beautiful ones from Zaara that I love to add.  Also *BOOM* had a few lovely ones that I purchased not long ago.  My jewels, as you have stated are normally the different Earthstones collections you have gotten me :matte-motes-inlove: and of course my wedding set from L&B  Another way I love to accessorize is shoes.  The right pair of shoes can make or break an outfit!  I am SO into my boots, but then again, with spring coming, the open toed pumps, espadrilles and sandals are going to be my shoes of choice.. OR, Barefoot!! =)  Personally, I am not one to carry a purse or bag in SL. Guess I like hands free  lol.  I do however love hair that has accessories to it, or available like headbands, or hair clips to color to match your outfit.  That is always fun!    Great questions, Chance!!  :matte-motes-kiss:

I am surprised I do not see more ladies carrying hand bags or purses.  I really love carrying a backpack or leather shoulder bag.  

Shoes definitely open up for Spring, I am a big fan of the espidrilles and of course bare feet.  

Hair accessories!  I actually wish we had more for guys.  A headband, hair with the top pulled back and tied with leather or beading.  That would great.

Hi Chance, I actually don't accessorize that much, I guess it depends on my oufit or what look I'm going for. I mostly accessorize whenever I am writing a blog post. On a day-to-day level I keep whatever accessories to a minumum, maybe just a necklace and a bracelet. I don't wear too many earrings mostly because A. my hair covers me ears B. the outfit doesn't call for it or C. I'm wearing my elf ears

But I like you like to get some of my jewelry from Eartstones though I can't afford them I do own a few peices from them. I don't wear scarves and I do own some hair accessories as well as some belts, purses, glasses. braces, fingerless gloves, I love piercings and try to wear them a lot.

Though I think my biggest accesory are my tattoos, I do count them as a tattoo because for me they can make or break my look. If I have a bad tattoo on it can make for a bad outfit if the tattoo doesn't really go with my look another bad outfit so I try to make sure that my tattoo works and that it looks good. I mostly get my tattoos from Wicked Tattoos & Clothing, aweseom tats and very detailed.

I agree there needs to be more options for guys.

For being what many call a "fashion blogger" I tend to keep pretty simple.  I like that "girl next door" simplicity with almost anything I wear on a daily basis.  I like a simple necklace, or a pair of earrings.  You will very rarely see me running around SL with a billion accessories attached to my avatar.  Simplicity can be key sometimes.  I do on occasion really love to glam it up and throw on a lot of items, but most of the time I keep it simple with one or two small accessories :) 

I dont accessorize enough! Although I have some awesome necklaces with matching earrings in my inventory (I <3 Donna Flora and Je Suis) and some lovely rings from MOOD, for some reason I hardly wear them....Hm!

Good topic, now I want to go inworld and dress up!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4425 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.