Help! Not recieved order from market! :(

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4433 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The merchants of the items you have purchased. If you go to the "My Marketplace" link at the very top on marketplace.secondlife.com (and after you've logged in) you will see a drop down. Click on "My Account" and on the page that loads click on the "Order History" link in the left hand column. There you can see the details and person who the item was sold by. Just IM the creator and let them know what is going on. Sometimes it may take up to 8 hours for items to deliver when the Marketplace is being slow. Perhaps you can try waiting a little and then contact the creators/merchants.

Might be a glitch in the system... Try this as it may solve the problem and you will I hope recieve the goods you bought.. I have done this myself in the past and it has worked for me.. Mute an object or person in world and you should get all produts delivered to you.. also a lot of group notices too.. I hope this works :-)

Bret Hema wrote:

Might be a glitch in the system... Try this as it may solve the problem and you will I hope recieve the goods you bought.. I have done this myself in the past and it has worked for me.. Mute an object or person in world and you should get all produts delivered to you.. also a lot of group notices too.. I hope this works :-)

I don't think I would suggest this to someone who is fairly new, and I've never heard of this method (anyone else?). The best thing is contact creator. I get IM's from people about non-delivery and I just resend. Failed deliveries is just a problem for many merchants. Just send them a note and they'll redeliever it. And muting depends on the viewer you're using. And you don't want to mute the wrong person!

if you haven't received the items and it shows they are pending on your account order history in the my account section on market place..after 8 hours it will just return your money back to you..

if it shows items were sent..then you want to contact the one selling the items..

if they were not sent and you did get your money back..then see if they have an in world store and try buying from their in world store..

i'm finding this to be much better for me..

because the transactions are much faster and more dependable..

right now i just use the market as a catalog..

it may take time teleporting and all that..but it's much better  than waiting for 8 hours to try again hehehhe

there is nothing worse than having your money pending on something..unless it was just not sent and your money was sent hehehe that would be worse

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4433 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.