Favorite Jewelry Stores?

Strawberry Singh

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3698 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm always looking for fun creative accessories to completely my look, especially when I'm styling for a blog post. I was curious, what are your favorite places to shop for jewelry?

I myself have a quite a few favs that I always turn to: Zaara, je suis, Donna Flora, LaGyo, Kungler's and more...

However, I recently discovered one that I am quite loving, it's Undefined Lilies by Liliana Barrs. She has an adorable selection of necklaces, earrings and other trinkets. You can check it out on the marketplace here: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/57775

So what are your fav stores?

Well, you mention my favourites too. ;)

I bought quite a lot from Miel and League when they were in Fifty Linden Fridays. Their stuff is just great.

Recently, I found Amorous and Maxi Gossamer. Whoa, all that mesh jewelry from Maxi! And Amorous has both futuristic sets for the cyber and android crowd, but also traditional jewelry. Their earrings with peacock feathers would look good on you, I think.

I like Frippery by Elizabeth Tinsley very much. I have no clue how much patience that woman has. She uses so many prims and puts them together to very cute pieces. She even makes outfits for petites out of prims. http://slurl.com/secondlife/Ode/215/223/78

Beside her store there are some things at  Amorous which are really great in my opinion. 

And there is of course Alchemy Immortalis.

Mine, obviously.

To be serious, if I want to wear proper jewelry, the kind of jewelry you'd wear RL in circumstances that requires to wear formal, I'll go to Mandala, Miel, Earthstones, Loulou&co, ...

If I want to wear something funnier, original, something that you could find in RL @Accessorize or in H&M or clothes' stores accessories department, I'd just wear my stuff because it's the way I created my brand. Loulou&co also works for these circumstances, HOD is badass and sweet to wear for original people... Kosh too.

And since I prefer the second circumstances, this is where I'll get my jewelry : I'll make it myself, get it from HOD, Kosh or Loulou&co. But I won't spit on Mandala or Miel, Earthstones and others mentioned above because it's very quality good stuff too. Just not *always* my style.

I totally have to agree with everyone mentioning Maxi Gossamer.  I was really supprised by the quality of her jewelry for the price.  She going to be one ot watch in the future.  And more and more jewelry is starting to come out in mesh, which is very exciting.

I've always loved EarthStones for the intricate details and overall quality, Mandala for the bold design.  But what about something a little different, that not everyone has?  For that I like Aura (the Dia De Los Muertos earrings are fantastic!)  I've always loved Deco for her unusual spin on classic pieces (Where else are you going to get dainty earrings made like brains, or delicate chokers made with wrenches! - A shame she doesn't make much jewelry anymore.

That's the biggie for me really...  Finding things that I'm not seeing on everyone else's blog.

My necklace is by Undefined Lilies, my ring is by JCNY, I usually wear nails by je suis but they don't work with this animation so this is just nail-polish. The earrings were created by Alyssa Bijoux and the ruffle skirt is by Cold Logic.... where is my top? I can't find one that works with this skirt they all poke through when I dance because of the mesh. :(

Necklace.png

I don't think I have favourites, just ones I wear more often than others. I was true to Essentia Jewelry for years, but now mix up with many creators, and am really loving the items coming from Yummy lately. Maxi Gossamer I have blogged a few times, and she is featured in my Fresh Fashion Spring post today, where I show accessories can really change a look.

I agree with you that Zaara makes some amazing pieces, I really wish she would make more, and am looking forward to them when the time comes. La Gyo has fabulous and Donna Flora is amazing. Paper Couture do some amazing statement pieces. League and Miel also mentioned have done some stand out quality items, and recently in MESH Sticky Fingers created some great must haves. 

Whether you are looking for keepsake pieces, or just great fashion enhancers Second Life definitely has incredible range.

xoxSasyxox

• 6 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3698 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.